CWRP-Taser staff application

Taser2437

RP Name: 327th HVY SPC Taser

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:69779898

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to join staff
as I feel I could help the server grow by promoting the server by telling people i know in the communty and I feel I can help around the ship by helping people get trained and try my best to give them the best experience on the server and keep people from messing around and keep the server in order.
And i feel i am a outgoing person as i will help people even when i am busy and i am a fast learner so if you tell me something i will not just chuck it to the side i will learn from it.And i would like to fill the cracks off the server and help make the server better not make more problems and keep the server safe so we can help all have a good time.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a funny. I am friendly to new people. I am also nice to people that I don’t even know I live in South Carolina and it hard for me because of my two brothers and they want to play every time when I get on

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes I have staff on a different server before

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  157:54:20 hours on the server

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) no I am not

Edited by Taser2437
1 hour ago, Hero said:

You need to apply a reason 

+1 good luck

-1 I have a reason this @Lazer and this kid is not 14 I remember him from a few months ago

Laser/hydras steam id: STEAM_1:1:69779898

Tazers steam id: STEAM_1:1:69779898

look kid I understand you wanna be staff but alt accounting isnt the way 

@Hydra/Laiz Eer @Taser2437

Alt accounting on the forums and lying to peoe you arent the kid from the summer is not good my guy

@ Forseen

___

You seem like a good kid and have a good heart but you have lied a lot and caused a lot of issues as well as being to young for staff. I'm sorry

Edited by justuscloud5
5 minutes ago, justuscloud5 said:

-1 I have a reason this @Lazer and this kid is not 14 I remember him from a few months ago

Alt accounting on the forums and lying to peoe you arent the kid from the summer is not good my guy

@ Forseen

___

You seem like a good kid and have a good heart but you have lied a lot and caused a lot of issues as well as being to young for staff. I'm sorry

-1 if hes actually account alting

Cmon man i thought we were done with this.

Theres a right way to do everything and this just aint it chief.
If you dont meet the age requirment prove that you are mature enough, and then get waived. 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

15 minutes ago, justuscloud5 said:

@ Forseen

___

the Lazer account it a different guy from Naval ages ago.

-1 alt accounting. Which might actually be on terms for a perma. why you always making shit more difficult for yourself smh.

Edited by BigZach

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Just now, BigZach said:

this account was made yesterday

Theres an ez way to check tho

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Wowee, yeah upon closer examination, the previous staff app does have the same exact Stead ID... gunna be a fat -1 from Sparks on this one homie

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Yes, I am that Sparks.
Former 104th Commander Wolfee | Former ST Commander Fox | Former Jedi General Sparks | Former Anakin Skywalker | Former/Original Sentinel Leader

"We are drowning in information, while starving for wisdom." - E.O. Wilson

Just now, BigZach said:

a9c9fd93c5116da65f8b920e8ff252da.png
I'm talking about the first @  in clorox's reply. 

I see. 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, BigZach said:

a9c9fd93c5116da65f8b920e8ff252da.png
I'm talking about the first @  in clorox's reply. 

2 minutes ago, Kronos Jones said:

this account was made yesterday

Theres an ez way to check tho

4 minutes ago, BigZach said:

Check the steam IDs boyos

Yes, I am that Sparks.
Former 104th Commander Wolfee | Former ST Commander Fox | Former Jedi General Sparks | Former Anakin Skywalker | Former/Original Sentinel Leader

I am 14 year old

Add it up may 14 2005

To 2019

I am not fucking with you guys now I waited until I was 14 to apply and I am back now and I am a better person plus some people have different time when they get there voices to change and I am just now hitting puberty 

Edited by Taser2437

Alright guys, let’s relax.

@Taser2437 Chill on the replying to your staff, answer multiple questions in one reply. Looks like someone who types one word per line and thinks it’s acceptable professionally.

To @Pot and @ Kronos Jones there is a huge chance that someone can forget their password to things, I do it all the time. The kid is 14, which last I checked was the age of allowance to become staff and anything below that could be waved.

Just leave things to a crisp +1 or -1 response with reasoning, gives people eye aids looking at shit like this.

Love you all.

Sincerely, a concerned citizen.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 3

There is literally an option upon entering your sign in info that says "Forgot your password"

C'mon I am not this old guys...

Yes, I am that Sparks.

18 minutes ago, Taser2437 said:

Look where I had my password saved on my computer and we had to whip my computer and I lost all saved passwords and I am more mature now then I was in the past so yea

21 minutes ago, Taser2437 said:

It not a alt I forgot my password and the email I used 

And all what i just said is a scientific fact and you are just being toxic to me because of my voice

I popped in the 327th channel to say hi to the bois and asked if that was lazer and you said "uhhh no who's that".  And you lied about your age several times before saying you had turned 14 in august of 2019. Like anyone can make something up and make it sound believable december 12 2002 like boom fake birth date we are going off of good will here but you have proven that you are underage we are not being toxic you are just tryna play the victim. And how it's either linked to steam or whatsoever. I want you to just not lie cuz I'm always confused on who to believe I'm sorry I might come off angry but that's how it has to be said 

Edited by justuscloud5

No I am just a 14 year old and how who you know I am not 14 because you have not meet me in real life and that is just saying that you are just saying I am not 14 because of my birthday and my voice I am fucking done with this shit people say that I am not 14 but in reality I am 14 plz just stop this shit

Edited by Taser2437
1 minute ago, Taser2437 said:

If you think I am not 14 you must be dumb because I am 14 and if you want I can put my brother on the mic and he can tell you I am 14

Arguing on your staff app is getting you nowhere. You put your application up for criticism, that's literally the reason you posted it. The community gives feedback and then high staff decides. Arguing is only hurting you.

• Winner 1

hi.

1 minute ago, Fyi said:

Arguing on your staff app is getting you nowhere. You put your application up for criticism, that's literally the reason you posted it. The community gives feedback and then high staff decides. Arguing is only hurting you.

Sorry they were making me cry

Just now, Taser2437 said:

I get that you want to help the community. Staff isn't the only way to do that, though. If you cry over stuff like this, it might not be a good idea to apply. You're gonna have situations like this in the future.

hi.

Ooferino -1 due to the replies to this. The way you went about dealing with this doesn’t help, instead of going to a higher member of high staff and clearing things up. You instead argued and spent your time typing on here. 

Banned
2 hours ago, Taser2437 said:

Hey man, I genuinely feel a good intent with your app but as staff it is your responsibility to be as objective as possible since your are dealing with player's livelihood on the server regularly. I wish you the best but for now it is -1 from me.  

-1 you maybe 14 however your actions and comments on this post alone are a good reason to deny you

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• Retired Founder

Your Staff Application has been DENIED
The denial of this application is due to the following:

- Outstanding negative community feedback.
- Immaturity shown on this application post.

You may apply again in 30 days. 

// locked
// moved to Denied