CWRP - Porgs Staff Application

Porgs

RP Name: Porgs

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:74652319

VIP (Y/N): Y

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be an administrator because, as many who have applied, my goal is to become a GM. I'm online at odd hours and days and notice that it can be hours between events and encounters, i'd like to change that. For the administrator side, during these odd hours, many things go unnoticed whether it be a CT turning off the lights or messing with buttons in the brig. Just the other night a CT went on a mass RDM spree that wasn't stopped until they themselves left the server. It would be a great honor to be staff on a server I've been apart of, on and off, for many years.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Ryan, I'm currently going to college for a degree in IT but hoping to attend the PA state trooper academy after my graduation. I've been a volunteer EMT since i was 16. I enjoy gaming quite a bit, its one of my favorite hobbies second to paintball.

Do you have any previous staff experience? In other games yes, but not much and i look forward to learning.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  Well over 75, pushing 300 maybe even more.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

•  
  • Director
Director

+1

• Friendly 1

Banned

Aye my boy porgs +1

• Friendly 1