CWRP - Kurt's Staff Re-Application v3

Kurt

RP Name: 21stSO ARC CPT Kurt | Base Ops ENG SFC Molecule

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56438639

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: PST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No

Why did you leave the staff, team?:  I had too much on my plate both on server, running SO that eventually became part of the 21stNC,  and lots of drama in life. I unfortunately did get removed due to inactivity due to the drama in life, however I am committed to help the server the best I can.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I wish to kinda be the late night admin that is on. I understand that a lot of people can't be on during late hours midnight - 5am PST, and I hope with the ability of being a admin to create a bit of entertainment, for EU players and/or players from across the world. I am not making this app to say staff are inactive during off hours, I just wish to help during slow hours. I will mention that due to my work schedule I will only be on during those hours except on days off. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: I completely understand but willing to learn after being off the server for a several months.

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

• Management
Management

Ah it's been too long since I could do this.

+1

Kurt/Molecule has been a great staff member time and time again. Would love to see him back at it again. Best of luck!

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Banned

Damn Bro you stank +1

• Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1 insert Default Graffiti text screen here  

• Winner 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

You Have been ACCEPTED for interview!
Contact a HA by 01/04/2020 or your application will be Denied.

@MolecuI3

//locked
//moved to Pending

Current:

Former:

• Jedi Master
  • Senior Jedi General
  • Wing Commander
  • Pink Squad Lead
  • Former Gatekeeper
  • Shadow Lead Manager
  • Trainer Manager