[Accepted] [CW] Twistr's Ban Appeal

Twistr

RP Name/Steam Name:PVT Dkia
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:143174474
Date of Ban:12/20/2019
Length of Ban:PERM
Offense:1
Banned By:Dolvek
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I find it ridiculous my getting banned permamently banned for a little mic spamming, and leaving base. I've played many hours on this server and this is my first time being mingy, and I believe my ban should be taken away, because stopping a player from ever playing on a server they enjoy forever for just a little messing around is ridiculous.

Evidence to support your claims:No evidence I was not recording or anything like that.

Edited by Twistr

+1 you seem chill about this and understanding.

I changed my vote based upon your attitude towards the situation, you also were influenced by other minges one of which was a VIP kinda of leading you guys. 

Edited by Trixx

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

• Retired Founder
46 minutes ago, Twistr said:

Yeah I get it, but just keep in mind I did not intentionally do it, and I did not realize that mentioning that Icefuse is a good server was considered advertising.

It's not specifically Icefuse, it's more about the fact that the staff member that banned you, in this case @Dolvek thought you were advertising and asking players to move from this server to another.

The reason the ban was instant was as it would have been seen as malicious intent, however I feel this may have been a misunderstanding, I would like to hear Dolvek's side of the issue and his perception of what happened before I give a vote on this.

So me saying the first time i came back to this server that i was "a former Icefuser, but i left cuz it was a bad server" saved me from a perma? Damn

in all seriousness, i believe that his ban should be shorter, also was this an insta perma ban or was there some talk before hand like a meeting on "you are getting banned bc u advertised another server" kind of thing? We were told to always warn people and in case of bans tell that person the reason as to why they are getting banned before dropping the hammer on them.

Anyway +1 shorter ban and maybe u should also communicate with a HA+ to speak about this matter.

Hello, how are you?

Last night our friend @Twistr was with two other players going around the base "f*cking around"
They were minguing up and down, and we had multiple staff members involved, I wasn't there originally until I seen @Data talking in the admin chat about this three CT's that were planning to break the server rules and literally screw up the rp for the other players. Until then, it was fine regular case, regular outcome.. they were gonna rdm and get banned. When @Data said that I was in the channel with @Trixx I was like bro cloak and come here  and just watch.

They were able to go out the base, they got aosed and  two out the three got arrested, the only one that didnt got arrested was @Twistr because he CCed and changed his name, now from my  experience I usually copy down their steamid in case they do that.  Well this case wasn't different he cced and changed his name, I immediately informed Shock that he changed his name and @Holo arrested him right away. It was fine, but when @Twistr got arrested he  immediately sent a staff ticket asked why he go arrested saying that he was there to pay the bail  for the other two guys that got arrested well I went there and I explained why he got arrested and if he kept doing that he would endup getting banned from the server.  That was when he immediately started mic spamming and it wasnt a little mic spam, im talking about two or three minutes ( I went to him and watched, somehow he endup in the jail with one of the other guys, when I seen that I was going to say something but they started going to top of eachother so they could bug out of brig and go back minguing) When I was about to tell him to stop doing that his "friend" got released and he was there by himself. I went to him and told him to stop mic spaming and I told him he was going to banned if he kept doing that, thats when he started talking about Icefuse and inviting to go play over there.. saying ooh icefuse is way better, I dont really want to get banned but in the other hand I dont really care if I do get banned I play there anyways. You should go play there you will see how they are not that stricked and they are way better then here.

Keep in mind that if it was just me and him I would't banned him but we had people around us( in this case it was shock) and all of then heard that,  I was in TS with @Trixx and I was like dude this kid just advertised icefuse, saying I should go play there because they are better than us bla bla bla( you guys know the background already ), thats when I decided to ban him, keep in mind I did told him if he didnt stop that would endup happening. Right after I banned him I went and told @Sanchez because I wasn't sure if I did the right thing, since @Trixx was with me in TS the whole time he witness the whole thing, when @Sanchez joined the room me and @Trixx told him what happened and he told me I did fine and I did the right thing. Now you know you were doing mingy stuff in the server, you straight told me that you didn't care if you got banned or not you were there to "fuck around" and every action has its consequences.

Listen I dont mind if you want to come back, we all make mistakes but when two players tell me @Holo @Data this guy really stressed me I dont see that as a good thing, because they were stressed and probability got their night ruined because a simple thing ( I dont really know if their night got ruined or not but you see the point). I never seen a VIP ( hes vip btw) do that kind stuff, usually people that donate to the server like the server and wants to help improve the quality but brother you f*cked up real bad.. and you did advertised, again its like I told you in the private I was only doing my job and following the rules. And btw you need to see what you did in a bigger picture, you joined to no only mingy but to rdm people ,when I started following you guys I seen you and that kid named Data talking about shoothing a 21st and even offer the other the other kid money in game for him to rdm people around. 

Thats it, ask me any questions :D
Sorry for the grammar mistakes I wrote this from my phone.

Current:

Former:

• Jedi Master
  • Senior Jedi General
  • Wing Commander
  • Pink Squad Lead
  • Former Gatekeeper
  • Shadow Lead Manager
  • Trainer Manager
  • Jedi Sentinel Manager
  • Synergy Roleplay Head Admin

Ok I wouldn't consider like three or four messages a lot of mic spamming. Also, when he offered me money to kill someone it was so obviously a joke, because he said 500 million credits. Also I did technically come to brig to pay their bails, because I had enough credit, and yeah it was stupid and I did deserve to be arrested.  I  also thought that when you asked me if I wanted to get banned permanently, you never said it would happen if I mic spammed. Then I main point, I didn't go on some long thing about icefuse being better and you should join it, it was more I prefer icefuse because their admins don't stalk you for 10 minutes. But, I guess I may have said something dumb like telling you to join icefuse, I don't really remember, but I may have said something dumb like that.

Yea like I said man, I dont mind if you come back.. we all do mistakes..
ill give you my +1 just for the fact that I've done stupid shit like that in the past too :D

• Agree 1

Current:

Former:

• Jedi Master
  • Senior Jedi General
  • Wing Commander
  • Pink Squad Lead
  • Former Gatekeeper
  • Shadow Lead Manager
  • Trainer Manager
  • Jedi Sentinel Manager
  • Synergy Roleplay Head Admin

Well I will say that as a person who watches this go down I heard via a ticket that CTs were going to "rebel" so I came and said that we should be on a lookout for Rule breaking from anybody. I think you were the CT who left base and was hiding and then when I came to you asked you what happened and I said  "I'm not going to bring you back to base" and you did the crime and must pay the time. But Dolvek did +1 this so I will say that. I hope you don't mic spam again and feel like your ban should be shortened. But don't do this again.  I feel as most you should have gotten a warning and not a ban full out for the little mic spam and for the AWOL you did leave the base and feel like you should have to serve that 15 minutes. But you know I'm gonna +1 because a permanent ban is not the right way to do this. But as I said again don't do this again just don't mic spam and go AWOL. 

+1

On 12/21/2019 at 2:25 PM, Dolvek said:

when I started following you guys I seen you and that kid named Data talking about shoothing a 21st and even offer the other the other kid money in game for him to rdm people around. 

Wait I don't remember doing this and if I did do this it was just a joke because me and another 21st were getting into a feud about if the 91st was a discount Rancor but, in the end it was just a joke @Dolvek

Edited by Data