False's Finale Farewell

Not a lot i can really say.. I have met so many people since IFN and on Synergy... Sadly i can no longer stay. With life going the way it is from my mom having a heart attack to having my heart broken on multiple accounts.. I just don't have the will to continue playing.. There are a few reasons for leaving as well but that is personal.. So for my farewells to you all. It was an amazing experience. And i thank each and everyone of you for being there to be my friend weather it be supporting me or guiding me to the amazing positions i got to be in in CWRP.

@Joah You inspired me to be more than what i could ever be, you always had my back and fought for me on multiple accounts. And i thank you for that. For that i consider you as much a brother as i do my real brother. Thank you for everything you taught me my friend.

@NaaviThank you for being a really really good friend, and i hope things turn out for the better for you. Remember that you can do anything you put your mind to, and never give up on your goals.

@Zander At first i honestly thought you had it out for me. But as time went by i started to understand that you did more for me than i realized. Thank you for being a good friend. Still hope to play Warframe with you every now and again. Grats on Director too. And may life treat you well.

@Tomas Second best Windu <3 But seriously thank you for all you have done as well. If it hadn't been for you and a few other's I never would have gotten the chance to be yoda. Thank you for that.

@Llama/Yoda You are a great Yoda. Better than i ever was. Keep up the good work my friend and good luck.

@Dondi Was awesome getting to know you dude. Being in RANCOR you're like a brother to me dude. Hope all goes well for you.

@Medic Dude you are just a brother to me regardless. You know more about me than anyone else on this server does. You have always been an amazing friend and i thank you for that. I still got yo number bitch so expect a call every now and again.

@Forseen Though i do not agree with alot of the shit you do sometimes. You are still a great friend and will forever have my respect.

@Duck I hope this is the right duck.... If so... Quack <; Thank you my friend. You placed me in my first real position of leading in the jedi order. And from there i fought all the way to the top. Thank you for all the support my dude.

@Everyone else. Again thank you for the experiences that came with this server. Each and everyone of you are great people in your own way. Do not let anyone ever take that away from you regardless.. Make Synergy great and a safe place for new people to come. Cause you never know who you will meet and the impact they will have on you in a hole.

AGAIN Thank you everyone and take care. I love you all.. May life treat each and everyone of you well. Take care and Goodbye.

• Agree 1
  • Retired Founder

Thank you for being such an inspiration to the server, community and especially the jedi order. Just know that every position you had, you owned that shit and did it with pride! You’re one of the most amazing people I met here, please stay in touch brother.

• Agree 1