me bitching about pickels, thought i put it here.

the whole situation with pickle is BS and its kinda sad to my guy croytec he posted a complaint against this and got shut down, this is he's a report

RP Name: Cryotec

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46369299

Staff member you are reporting: Pickel, Dragon, Sock

Staff Members Steam ID (If applicable):

STEAM_0:1:73872736 - Sock

STEAM_0:0:19043708 - Pickel

STEAM_0:0:31617729 - Dragon

Staff Members Wrong-Doing: Abusing Jet Pack and Phys Gun Powers, RDMing with props on staff shock, prop and player blocking Shock whilst trying to arrest them.

Explain the situation: An Arrest was called on Pickle for RDM/FailRP, Undead, Atin and myself attended the AOS. The members previously stated changed their jobs to General, attained a Jetpack and subsequently flew out of reach of Shock. While trying to arrest Pickel, the other two kept player blocking us so we couldn't reach them. 

About 5 minutes later, they flew up to the top of Paratrooper HQ and were dropping shields on Undead, Atin and myself, killing Atin. I don't know the outcome of this as I had to attend a debrief but I think Atin handled it somehow.

Evidence (If applicable):

Ask Atin and Undead. Both will give the same reports.

Now you might not know but I am the undead so am here to give some input to this (why am not posting this in staff complaints cuz it got shut down and the topic is over so I came here to bitch about it. Heres how I would put some input

As much as Dragon Pickel and sock was their 1)Sock didn't do much he was just was up there flying with him and that's it(let me add here something Sock name shoundnt me here in first since  he didnt do nothing at all ) 2)Dragon now he got arrested for reason of switching he's name into same as Pickle and he ran in our direction luckily he had a tac nearby and respawned and told that he was a decoy and he renamed himself so we quickly unarrested him. 3) Now Pickle was real fucking annoying from now if you don't know YOU cant use admin powers as a shock to arrest someone as that would be staff abuse, and I made a fool of my self trying to arrest him examples: trying to jump places I cant, trying to catch up with him when I couldn't cuz he has a jetpack . Now this is what really made me mad, god. dam. shield killing I mean he killed atin, ATIN with a shield now that would piss me off but that wasn't what happened is he gave. up after that i... I just gave up I activated noclip and just went for him but he was too quick on his toes and noclipped away, now minutes later get got arrested and it wasn't by any of my troopers so he got one pf he's palls to do it for him but still this should not have happened in the first place. Now I begged him I tried to talk to him I was standing right next to him, I even said "what kind of example is this to the rest of the server" but he's only response was killing atin with a shield now this shouldn't have happened in the first place,I was afraid to arrest him in the first place but people need to know about this cuz if he just gets off by doing this without any talk now whos not to say he won't reaper he's actions. I ain't talking Director tag removal am talking about a chat a reminder that's that ain't a-o-key, and that's all am asking for. Pickel if you see this behave, don't RDM, don't prop block and for the love of God don't kill poor atin he suffered enough cuz you. leaving a small with am gonna leave with a note don't abuse your admin powers and don't spawn things to kill someone yes it did take pickel to spawn seven shields before he could kill Atin but that doesn't mean you should do it because unlike pickel your gonna get beaned.

-The end

1 hour ago, Undead3005 said:

1)Sock didn't do much he was just was up there flying with him and that's it(let me add here something Sock name shoundnt me here in first since  he didnt do nothing at all

-The end

5 minutes ago, Scribbles said:

Sock? Don't know him enough to think. 

• Funny 1

:)

18 minutes ago, Carter said:

Dillks I'd force of nature you gabsiir nrkirbnbav took with eit bit I'd thera actual abuse the let me know with evidence and I'll Evan the shit out of them 

You aight?

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

23 minutes ago, Carter said:

Dillks I'd force of nature you gabsiir nrkirbnbav took with eit bit I'd thera actual abuse the let me know with evidence and I'll Evan the shit out of them 

It's ok Chambers ,  you can communicate by other means. Blink once for "I'm ok", blink  twice for torture. I'll come after Noah, Sock, Dragon, pickles, AND Dill.

On a more serious note, I think a hearthstone reference was made about how he will bean Dill if there's evidence. 

Tl;Dr "pics or it didn't happen"

Edited by Jagger
Words
  • Funny 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

4 hours ago, Carter said:

Is it bad that I am one of the ones that actually get to what you're referencing here?

Man I am old.....

Fuck me

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

• Founder
Founder

Literal meme.