Yes
Timezone:
EST
What was your previous staff rank?:

Head Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT):
No

Why did you leave the staff, team?:

I resigned, I became too overworked with med school and life in general being a  factor.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?:

I say this every single time I have applied for staff, and it will always remain the same, I want to set an example for staff members to follow as I have noticed sluggishness, I also want the ability to help my community like I have done many many times before. This server has always been a family to me, so I want to return to helping it as best as possible. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:
I understand

Edited by Matra
  • Funny 4

spacer.png

Currently: SGM

Previously: HA | TRM | BCMD Bacara x4 | CMD Keller x4

MASUNO ( +1)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Edited by Undead3005