Enhanced damage

Piff

Name: Torrent Company 1stLT Echo | Piff

RP Rank: 1stLT

Suggestion: adding enhanced damage system to the server

Implementation: Basically what this does it basically will do certain things when shot in a certain area, if you’re shot in the leg it’ll slow you down, if you’re shot in the arm then then there’s a chance you’ll drop your weapon, if your hand gets shot then you’ll drop your weapon, if your shot in the head then well you better have max stats 

Lore: here’s a nice picture of thire injured and he could walk well so he had his gun to support him7c64e0bb2ca2aef3ca68d5974e6f662bbe75e681

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=137669824

i made this while in the shower I might’ve missed something

Edited by Piff

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

Forum Admin

-1, could be cool but really glitchy

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

I like the sound of better damage ratios for shots, but it won't be fun when people troll and shoot others in the foot to slow them down, and what about when shock gets shot in the foot while trying to arrest someone.

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

I will +1, but it needs to be customized for the server.
EX cant DROP Weapons but can swap you to "Hands"
EX Slower MOvement when hit in the leg,
EX HEAD SHOT = Kill Shot

Only makes me question What can "Fix" Those (Bacta Kit) or does it have to be something specific.

+1 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic