The one and only Buzz

Hello friends! Some of you may have noticed that I have been poking around recently and have decided that I shall make a return! You may remember me throughout Synergy as Commander Neyo and the 2nd Gregor, along as an HA for MRP.

Besides my past experiences what has brought me back is opportunities that have greatly multiplied since I last was here. See you out and about.

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

• Founder
Founder

👍

• Management
Management

Welcome back

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

7 hours ago, Buzz said:

Hello friends! Some of you may have noticed that I have been poking around recently and have decided that I shall make a return! You may remember me throughout Synergy as Commander Neyo and the 2nd Gregor, along as an HA for MRP.

Besides my past experiences what has brought me back is opportunities that have greatly multiplied since I last was here. See you out and about.

It looks like you made your way back home, just as your promised.

Heya Buzz. I was first Oddball, and I knew you back in the day when you were in Foxtrot with Venom and Moose.

Welcome back broski.

spacer.png

• Friendly 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x