CWRP - Duff Staff Application

Duff

RP Name: 187th HVYO 1stLT Duff

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:516314742

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  I want to become staff because I can be active. I can be on for at least 5 or more hours a day. And on weekends I can be on during "dead hours" and maybe help a  So that way if someone makes a ticket I could be there. Not only that, I also love to help out during events. I love being a event job.  I love helping out in any shape or form.  Well I became a TR I didn't even have staff in mind. I just wanted to train new players that join. Would also wish to become staff so I could help GMs. Help GMs by setting up events, building dupes or just being a game helper. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):   Not much to know about me.  Other then I listen to community feedback.  So even if I'm new, I love getting feedback on how I can or may improve. I don't care if it's positive or negative, I want feedback.  I also enjoy being that "helping hand".  Although it may not mean much,  I love helping people out. But the last thing I want people to know about me is that I'm not mingy as I was before. I've changed for the better, I'm sorry to I was disrespect to. I just want people to know that people can, and I have, for the better.

Do you have any previous staff experience?  No

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  876

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

Edited by Duff
  • Agree 4

In my opinion you haven not proven you’re mature enough.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

You're a rather immature individual and have been seen with multiple disciplinary issues ranging from disrespect in OOC to arrests for FailRP/Minging. If I see improvements from you over the course of the next 2 weeks or so, I wouldn't mind throwing a +1 later on.

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

Your time in 212th wasnt pleasant, using a homophobic slur over a petty promotion, when you left i got reports of you intigating some of my fellow troopers which caused AOSd and overall mingyness from yourself, perhaps not the time for you to take a role like this, maybe when you improve your attitude ill reconsider.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

+1 I will give you a chance even though in the past you were a minge people change and me working along side you  made me relize you are better than how you were in the past i hope im not wrong dude you were inmature in the past but you seem to became a bit more mature now

Edited by Soccer
added stuff
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

+1
 You seem to be a cool guy and don't seem like a Minge too me and I feel Like you are ready and have proven yourself. Note that New admin is just a 2 Week Trial so if you fuck up then you probably won't get Admin again. I have seen great things from you and hope to see more!

:gasp:

+1 because I think this will help you. But you need to remember to not argue with people above you and try to change how you talk to other, I've seen and heard from others the way you act and it could be your downfall if you aren't careful.

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

Banned

+1 i think you might be a good addition to the team

Your Staff Application has been DENIED

Please wait the full 30 days before applying or ask a HA to get waived. ( Your application is very skeptical. You have a lot of people known in the community saying -1 and some new fresh faces saying +1. I'll say you should take the time to get more recognition so you have a more balanced scale or 1 side leading to positive more next time.  )

You may apply in 30 days 12/22/2019

// locked 

// moved to Denied