CWRP - Death/Striechers App

Striecher

RP Name: TR 41stEC SUP MSG Striecher 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104651344

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be an administrator because I think I can bring a lot to the table for synergy roleplay. I really like Synergy and would love to be staff. I have been with Synergy for around 2 1/5 years now and there has never been a dull moment with staff and I would like to be staff also. I think that Synery roleplay could use me as a staff member. I think that I am very well behaved and can take situations the correct way.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a freshman in College. I have lots of time to be on since I am only taking night classes. I am very friendly when it comes to RP or Staff purposes.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Not on Synergy but I do have some staff experience.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)   I have like 79 hours

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one)  No I am not.

If you've been with synergy for 2 years , why do you only have 79 hours? Uninstall? 

Edited by Jagger
  • Funny 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

1 hour ago, justuscloud5 said:

-1 toxic and stubborn. Shadow resigned when things didnt go your way after telling you multiple times to stop doing what you were doing and you kept doing it even tho several officers+ told you to stop. Then went to 21st after shadow resigning in the past week you have joined at least 3 battalions. 187th, 21st, 41st.

Which Shadow? The shadows I know of none of them resigned. I've joined these 3 battalions to see if I could be any use. Not to mention, I have no idea where your getting toxic and stubborn from? If you ask Soccer and Duff I'm pretty sure they would say otherwise. If you're talking about Hawky resigning he didnt resign because of me and "because stuff didn't go your way", 

Name: Hawky
Reason for leaving: i really wasent having fun and it really felt like i was forcing my self to get on just to be there to help and i really wasent enjoying it as a hole and i feel like i need to go to a new place

Edited by Death
30 minutes ago, Death said:

Which Shadow? The shadows I know of none of them resigned. I've joined these 3 battalions to see if I could be any use. Not to mention, I have no idea where your getting toxic and stubborn from? If you ask Soccer and Duff I'm pretty sure they would say otherwise. If you're talking about Hawky resigning he didnt resign because of me and "because stuff didn't go your way", 

Name: Hawky
Reason for leaving: i really wasent having fun and it really felt like i was forcing my self to get on just to be there to help and i really wasent enjoying it as a hole and i feel like i need to go to a new place

The man was burnt out and we all saw it coming we all talked in TS after u kicked off a shitstorm either yourself or dreams deleted the messages. And non of them you resigned? So your admitting to being in 3 battalions at once?

Edited by justuscloud5

-1, Hardly any effort put into this app.

You say youve played for 2 and a half years. Your hours literally prove other wise, And A lot of us who did join that long ago would remember you. But what confuses me is youre not truthful;

945d063da3c29e34570656f60787e2ec.png

During our chats, you said you had over 1371 hours?

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
8 hours ago, justuscloud5 said:

The man was burnt out and we all saw it coming we all talked in TS after u kicked off a shitstorm either yourself or dreams deleted the messages. And non of them you resigned? So your admitting to being in 3 battalions at once?

What the heck? I never said I was in 3 battalions at once. I waited the three days till I could leave if you read when I got recruited then when I left in the discord you wouldn't be on my ass. I dont put a resignation message for the public to see I tell the BCMD's which as the rules states I must get an ok to leave.

Edited by Death
38 minutes ago, Hayley said:

-1 -- On your app it says 79 hours, but you are messaging someone saying 1300+ hours. There's definitely something wrong there. You are also showing aggression on your application. There's barely any effort put in the application.

I was talking about my all time Gmod hours, I didnt mean to say Synergy and if dreams would've showed you the whole conversation you would see.

Edited by Death
  • Funny 1

+1 from what i see from you is that you want to do good and is stubburn but sometimes being stubborn is a good thing just go to far with it also the toxic thing i didnt really see muchof so i will give you a chance

• Friendly 1
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)
2 hours ago, Death said:

What the heck? I never said I was in 3 battalions at once. I waited the three days till I could leave if you read when I got recruited then when I left in the discord you wouldn't be on my ass. I dont put a resignation message for the public to see I tell the BCMD's which as the rules states I must get an ok to leave.

No I said u were in 3 battalions at once kind of rhetorically because the way you stated you have been in 3 battalions came off in a literal sense that you were in 3 battalions.  As for shadow resigning bit it is difficult to tell if you resigned or not just by leaving the discord unaltered so no one logs your resignation because it is unclear what state your in and if you left the discord by accident etc. On the stubbornness and toxicity but, in discord a few days ago you started arguing with Dreams (the BCMD) and several others, you said you would refuse to stop because “I’m extremely stubborn and won’t give up” is what you said. You guys finally went into messages and squashed it (which was very good). I personally don’t have a big problem with you but with my interactions with you and the way you have acted, carried yourself and attitude make me believe that my -1 will stick. But I want you to prove me wrong at the end of the day 

1 hour ago, justuscloud5 said:

No I said u were in 3 battalions at once kind of rhetorically because the way you stated you have been in 3 battalions came off in a literal sense that you were in 3 battalions.  As for shadow resigning bit it is difficult to tell if you resigned or not just by leaving the discord unaltered so no one logs your resignation because it is unclear what state your in and if you left the discord by accident etc. On the stubbornness and toxicity but, in discord a few days ago you started arguing with Dreams (the BCMD) and several others, you said you would refuse to stop because “I’m extremely stubborn and won’t give up” is what you said. You guys finally went into messages and squashed it (which was very good). I personally don’t have a big problem with you but with my interactions with you and the way you have acted, carried yourself and attitude make me believe that my -1 will stick. But I want you to prove me wrong at the end of the day 

I only Argued with Dreams, I said I was stubborn and I dont know how that statement tells you that I am toxic also cause I have never been and never will be toxic. My personality is terrible I agree but I dont know who this shadow guys is. I dont want to prove you wrong because honestly in some of the statements you've made you're very right. I am stubborn, I am hard headed, I have been in 3 different battalions within 2 weeks, and I'm going to sit here and stay myself.

Ive already commented, but you asked for the whole convo, I only have to go one message up to prove those hours reference Synergy. 

b9ed57f86e1732498a84e56fa0b38b32.png

There You all go. Before that, our entire convosation was around Synergy as he tried to say I was breaking rules etc, throwing out false statements. I do not hate the dude but I wont let someone someone try and say I didnt show the entire convo so If I must I will. If there isnt enough already to say that this is about Synergy (His Hours) maybe this?

Still only on the topic of Synergy.

86fb987e0530e60eec0bf59221d1d089.png

There you all go for those who needed to see @Hayley 

• Agree 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
51 minutes ago, Death said:

I only Argued with Dreams, I said I was stubborn and I dont know how that statement tells you that I am toxic also cause I have never been and never will be toxic. My personality is terrible I agree but I dont know who this shadow guys is. I dont want to prove you wrong because honestly in some of the statements you've made you're very right. I am stubborn, I am hard headed, I have been in 3 different battalions within 2 weeks, and I'm going to sit here and stay myself.

I respect being yourself and not saying you have a terrible personality but you have things to work on before becoming staff because I have seen many people like you that have flipped shit on people so quickly they end up getting removed and the whole shtick. But shadow isn’t a guy it means left without telling anyone

Firstly, Like I believe Rohan said in the staff discord, the staff respond to this based off of if the think the candidate is worth joining and if they seem like they could work well with the other staff, from what I see in the application responses alone you have argued your point with multiple people (which isn't inherently bad, but the tone and phrasing sounds like you are too heated to give a respectful, well thought out and overall decent response that will get others to see that you are worth our time), it shows that you are not debating a matter but trying to prove you know better than another's and that you want to force them to see it your way no matter the cost.

Secondly, it is not difficult to find out what your playtime is, saying that you just have around 79 hours probably is not accurate as others have previously stated. Trust me when I say any NA would be happy to take a simple ticket just to type in a command, then copy and paste a number to you. It looks like you are not trying is the point from this, and we need staff who try their best to get things done.

Thirdly, whether you had 3 battalions at once or not, battalion jumping to quite a few battalions (especially 327th and 501st cause I talked to stormzy about a dude that did that) is blacklist/ ban worthy for that unit. Leaving a battalion because of a valid reason is perfectly fine, but if you plan to join a different one you need to think hard about which one seems right. If you can't evaluate the pros and cons of joining a different battalion, then it is not worth it for you to be a staff (cause there are quite a few gray areas that we have to evaluate in order to make decisions)

Lastly, in terms of toxicity, I don't remember ever seeing you more than once as your second name. But as the name death goes I have faint ideas so I can't make assumptions based off of my failing memory (though no offense, your name does make me unsettled as if you have done stupid things in the past). But from what many officers have said (and I will take their words for it) that problems seem to arise when you are at the centre of a group which means you very presence emits chaos and dispute.

Trust me when I say to not take this to heart, this is constructive criticism and it is needed so you can better yourself (and at 19 if you have not have enough criticism, than you could slowly turn into someone everyone does not want to be around), but trust me when I say that I mean every word of this and that you should try to rebuild the bridges you are breaking right now, rather than burning them like you are. For these reason I am going to have to give you a 

Edited by Willyworm1
I am illiterate some times
  • Winner 2

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

I’ve read all the comments and from what I heard your getting a -1 from me bud, But don’t get discouraged come back in Few months sure you can’t change the past but you can change the future if you want a more positive forum, start helping people out get more noticed and by that I mean get noticed doing nice stuff I believe everyone deserves a 2nd chance and people do change, I have a lot Of examples of that but try your best to stay on point, Good luck bud see you around 

Your Staff Application has been DENIED

Please wait the full 30 days before applying or ask a HA to get waived. ( Before reapplying if you ever do think of doing that try to get a feel of the community as no one really believes in you right now. Prove em wrong later down the line but for right now this isn't your time. )

You may apply in 30 days 12/22/2019

// locked 

// moved to Denied

• Winner 1