Tinovious's GM application

Tinovious

Name: Tinovious/ SO BDE Regimental Commander Mjolnir

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:215467836

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: SO BDE Regimental Commander Mjölnir has played for 2003:21:15.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I'd say my communication and leadership skills are well tuned, though there is always room to improve.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:  An event that I'd like to carry out would be using the Venator Extensive map (If it ever comes back), Performing an eerie like horror deployment. I would deploy Galactic Marines/21st Nova Corps, Doom's Unit and another battalion! (still undecided!) Anyway, The Troopers would be sent to investigate the Venator due to it going dark. During their arrival most of the ships systems would be operating at a minimal operating capacity. Engines damaged. auxiliary power running. During their time on board, Once the all vital areas of the ship were back up and running, They would so learn that Chief of Research was experimenting  with Bio-weapons Project I71A, also known as "The sickness". As soon as the systems start running again, "The crew" would awaken. Faced up against all the odds, The Troopers would have to make the choice to destroy the ship or, will GAR High Command tell  their men to capture Patient Zero? (Yes, This another infection event, Yay... Though it would be player choice and I'd hope to have a good portion of the event dedicated to RP)

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): 

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

• 2 weeks later...