Chaseman Staff application

Ippo

RP Name Steam ID: TR  2ndAC SFC Chaseman , STEAM_0:0:156006233

VIP (Y/N): yes 

Timezone: central strandard time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to try something new. As well i have seen a lot of people helping out. And i will like to join them by helping out. I will all was try my best to help people to my best abulitys. So if i cant help them i will ask some one that can help them. And if they get made i will try to help them callm down. So I can make the sever a beater place and make everyone fell I included and not left out and show people a around.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well i am not the best speller and i have a relly bad case of dyslexia. So i might need a little bit of help reading some stuff. But I will all ways try. I relly just like to help people out i try to befar to everone i meat and i will take my time to make sure evrinthing is done right. I will try to Ben o  when I can and not doing homework. As well if I have to I will stop playing and focus on my school . Because that is most important for me right now.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?  I have 195 hour in the sever

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: no

Edited by Cracked
add more detall