Decisions

Rolenth

So many of y'all know but some don't, I resigned..and I'm taking a little time off before I hop back on and get back into the game. My question to y'all is this. 

What battalion should I join? 

I'm not terribly picky on what regiment to join. I've been in all of them already. 

Inb4 spam, I don't want to see 44 people say -insert battalion here-, give me a logical reasoning why.

Cheers.

WAS MEDIC

CG. The reputation of CG over the past couple of months since the server has been up hasn't been so good. Before I obtained Battalion Commander the battalion was in shambles. No command, no structure, no organization, and lacked many needed documents. With the help of the new officers who decided to join me I'd say we started to turn the battalion around, however we would love more help.

Edited by Dargon
3 hours ago, Zyner said:

Obvious one is GM because they were literally your Battalion.

Otherwise, pull a Mauri and go 101st and have all new members question who does some "random" 101st have so much authority and respect.

GM is my last option. I have a perms cpl position there 

WAS MEDIC

3 minutes ago, Medic said:

GM got rid of wildcard and I know a majority of people in the battalions. 

ok pick the ones that you can tolerate for the most amount of time and what u can provide value to (i.e. dead battalion or a  battalion that needs fixing af)

also hmu b we're taking over osmeone elses channel to replace the Medbay

Just now, Faoeoa said:

ok pick the ones that you can tolerate for the most amount of time and what u can provide value to (i.e. dead battalion or a  battalion that needs fixing af)

also hmu b we're taking over osmeone elses channel to replace the Medbay

Tolerate, 41st, GM, RC.....

I still have my channel. They let me keep it 

WAS MEDIC

49 minutes ago, Medic said:

Let me use the arf officer skin at tr3 and we have a deal.

Vint makes desicions like that, current minimum rank is SGM

Edited by Snow

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

@Medic If I'm being completely 100% honest with absolutely no hesitation my first two picks are RANCOR and 41st. RANCOR has the capabilities in battle of a charging elephant. They just work well that way. Vint shows skills of a dedicated leader and a helpful assistant in my evaluation process.

41st, while maybe not as highly acclaimed as the RANCOR has the level of professionalism in their official meetings and between their officers that makes them a great first choice for newcomers and veterans alike.

However, all battalions have their strengths and I'm not willing to discount any for a second, these are the first that come to my mind.

• Agree 2

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

I would say join RANCOR, but I need to see that you would join to show dedication to the battalion, and not just for the skin. Don't get me wrong @Medic, I love you even though you called me a squeaker, but I don't want troops who join RANCOR just because someone told them to. In my honest opinion, you shouldn't ask for people to tell you which battalion to join because your own enjoyment comes from your experience and dedication to the battalion. Joining a battalion that you don't have any specific interests in becomes boring. So my advice is to pick whatever seems the best to you, and not to other people who just want you there.

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

To be honest i dont wanna seem like a self promoting dick but it would be nice to have you in the 104th. At the moment we need all the help we can get and your the right person for the job, none the less everyone over here is vary nice and respectful.