Xander, Admin Abuse

Lense

RP Name: 187th MEDO CSM Concealed

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:91755518

Staff member you are reporting: Xander

Staff Members Steam ID (If applicable):STEAM_0:1:164308511

Staff Members Wrong-Doing: Always No-Clipping and Interfering with RP, moreover very power hungry thinks he can do whatever he wants due to his staff role.

Explain the situation: Every time im in a sim for example or hosting one for my battalion i always see him there, when i go into the Brig as a TG i also see him noclipping there and its been getting out of control lately

Evidence (If applicable): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1847121212             

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1849243104

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1849243134

• Agree 1

Thank you for the report, we will be looking into it. Could you provide any more evidence towards your claims in terms of the "interfering with RP" any more images or videos would help out alot. and could you expand on the "power hungry" claim, perhaps give a few more examples so we have more to work with.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

More evidence to support your claim would be nice. the only thing they show is him 1 no clipping in CC room not sure of the reason why and 2 what tells us he wasn't doing anything for the sim? so yes more evidence would be nice.

• Friendly 1

Current: CG MED SSGT Spoof | Navy MED MCPO Spoof | Hunter Kravchenko | Jedi Master TGM Spoof
Prior: (2017) 104th MED CPL Spoof | CG MEDL LT Spoof | 501st CSM Spoof | 187th JT 2ndLT Spoof | 21st MED 2ndLT Spoof | (2019) 91st MEDL Lightning squad LTC Spoof | DU MED SGT Spoof | 104th MED SGT Spoof

$ Didn't ask $

spacer.png

Head Admin

I'd like Xander's input on this aswell before I cast a vote like Kronos said. So if @Xander can elaborate on his reasons?

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Firtst of all)The Firtst Screenshot I was Helping Miller or Merril im not to good with the names With The Arc Selection and just moved someone away, i was on the Clone Model Becaus I was not aware at the time that your not allowed to switch to the Clone Model Witch im aware of now.
2nd)the 2nd and 3rd Screenshot were taken on the same time and was starting with a CC Training, on the Second Screenshot i was flying becaus i just flew to the cc room and like i just stated above i was not aware that ur not allowed to use the Clone model while in staff mode.
3rd)I dont go in cloak and noclip to mutch only when i need to Fly around for GM Things during an event,when im helping with a sim, When im dealing with a ticket/Sit.
4th) How am i being powerhungry As a SSG now while i just Switched battalions and had to start with my rank over 5 days again Im a low rank In roleplay and how am i powerplaying when ur the Prime example of doing that Ur Acting like a Fool Towards me, and u think u can and are allowed to do anything u want currently that im writing this ur Flying like a Fool around base Crashing into every wall so how am i powerplaying when u currently think u can do whatever u want.

I just wanna have a Fun time but alot of the times u ruin It for me/ Sometimes even ruin my day Prime Example
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1849243104
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1849243134

After i cloaked and was flying away i literally heard u say to those CC's "Ive Never Liked That Kid".

Ex. Veteran Admin  Ex. GMO   Ex. 212th Warrant Officer

16 minutes ago, BlackiSblack said:

I ve seen alot of staff members no clip around the base without cloaking this should be announced in meetings more to stop I cant blame Xander for noclipping because i have seen even higher staff members do it. 

What he said, it's been mentioned a while ago, but not while Xander was staff. Basically this is an area for other staff to get an understanding, try and use the Camouflage Tool at all times while noclipping.

• Agree 1

Uuuh i dont know how Long its been since i was a VA but back then Head Admins & Other staff was noclipped in clone models. If honestly this is what is considered abuse today most staff including directors wouldnt be here today. Seems like a bunch of salt, you need to entertain yourself with something else. Holy fuck.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

He usually helps out shock with his staff shit, he usually deals with people glitching out of cells so he is one of the few indiviuals who help us shock control that, these screenshost literally show nothing about him interfering with RP, or being powerhungry, and from my expirence with you in Jedi and clone. you seem to complain about the smallest possible thing.

• Agree 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

Staff noclip all the time. If you want to punish xander punish the whole staff team for noclipping without cloaking. None the less like the rest in this hectic frenzy of "need more evidence" to conclude if this were true... I do require that as well to give my input as I see xander following the rules all the times I see him.

• Agree 1

@Concealedd I have spoken to Xander about this report and he has justified all of the evidence you have brought forward apart from 1 minor fault of his which has now been dealt with, Unless you can bring forward any more evidence within 24 hours I'm going to go ahead and close this report.

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

I swear the rule was to always be cloaked if no clipping as it does break immersion for many people if a Tal or a trooper goes all ghost a flies through the wall @Nade Jones. Or did they change it.

• Agree 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

concealed doesnt have a right to be reporting people for doing minor errors as its very hypocritical of him to do this as he will break RP all the time with mic spam, mingy shit in rp, and always bothering other battalions by just being a moron on purpose. Did xander do something wrong? yea but has he fixed it? yea.

However concealed is barely serious in game and makes complaints and reports when he does the same stuff or worse and honestly it just sounds like he think he can do whatever he wants and try to report people so they are out of his way. No i dont have any proof to what i said but im just saying what i saw. 

#Xanderisacoolboi

Edited by AriZona
  • Agree 3
Banned

Big dumb. 

r4ymo.gif

8 hours ago, AriZona said:

concealed doesnt have a right to be reporting people for doing minor errors as its very hypocritical of him to do this as he will break RP all the time with mic spam, mingy shit in rp, and always bothering other battalions by just being a moron on purpose. Did xander do something wrong? yea but has he fixed it? yea.

However concealed is barely serious in game and makes complaints and reports when he does the same stuff or worse and honestly it just sounds like he think he can do whatever he wants and try to report people so they are out of his way. No i dont have any proof to what i said but im just saying what i saw. 

#Xanderisacoolboi

That is defenetly true however we dont have any videoproof or screenshots of it but i think the whole server is a witness

Edited by Xander

Ex. Veteran Admin  Ex. GMO   Ex. 212th Warrant Officer

Head Admin

Ye, big -1 after Xander's explanation. 

This is just big dumb, also @Nade Jones it's been 24h

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

As I've stated, we have dealt with the concerns you have brought forward based on the evidence you have provided. Due to the fact that you did not present further evidence I will be closing this report.

// locked

// moved to completed reports

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561