🦀 Camilo Is Gone 🦀

Right well. This has been about a month coming now. I've known for some time now that my living situation was most likely gonna come to a screeching hault sooner or later and right now I need to figure that stuff out. 

187th past and present- God it has been amazing since the beginning. As I've said on Falses resignation we were a small battalion bounded by blood. We were brothers. Sugga and False were some of the BEST BCMDs I've come to know in my whole experience on Gmod in battalions that I was in. It has taught me a lot not only for the server but in real life also with the Intel Director position and all that I took to heart and I worked my ass off for. No matter how many times we were attacked we stood our ground. It is the most proud that I have been of myself on this server and the people who helped me with it are family. 

@Sugga you trained me to be the best pilot on the server and I'll go to the grave convinced that's the truth. Thank you for bringing me into this brotherhood. 

@soap You gave me a position and a chance and I have come out on top as a better person for it. No matter how many times I had to track you down and ask for doc perms it was fun all the way through. I hope you find what you want in life because you deserve it.

@Draco You are one damn good pilot. You have done fantastic son. It has been amazing teaching you and fighting you for a laat. Your gonna do great things on this server.

@keeganf706 I hope this is your @ you have been an amazing XO. YOU kept the battalion in check in the time between Sugga and false. You are most likely the next BCMD and I'll be here to give you a fat +1 when you apply. 

@funmaster You have become one of my best friends on the server. I wouldnt have stayed as long as I have without you homie. 

@sonnyvi you were a Fantastic ITDD and you did great work. It was a pleasure having you around.

@Razen By god I love you man no homo. You taught me a lot in intel but now i am the master.

@Poe fantastic RCMD it's been bananas.

@Llama/Yoda it's been great playing with you again. 

@Rocksteady @Maverick You guys were my inspiration for Game master even though I fucked that up. You guys did great.

@Banzai I love you man it's always great having you around hmu for more brawlhalla.

@Shockpoint you are also one of my good friends from the server. I'll see you around.

@ASVO glad you've come back around I hope you work your way back up. 

@Sanchez @Cloud I havent known you guys for long but yall are pretty cool. 

@silvers you were also fantastic ilu

I'm avalible on Discord if anyone wants to stay in touch. 

This is Camilo signing off.

Purple Pride World Wide!

Edited by Camilo
I forgot silvers
  • Winner 1
Head Admin

o7

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

o7

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

o7

At first, I thought you were a damn defect. Then I got to know you, and came to know how cool you were. You did amazing work and you were one of the few guys carrying the battalion when it needed it the most. You did honorably, and you are definetely worthy of being called a mook. Im gonna miss you u damn goober. Everytime we got into a channel, we would talk our serious shit, and then just laugh for hours. And yes, now you are the master, you have surpassed me and my shit coding skills, congrats! Thank you for everything, hit me up on discord boi

Edited by Razen
  • Friendly 1

Doom the Boom

o7

You did so much work for 187th in game and intel wise. After the docs got attacked you carried and did anything you could to fix it. You always had that spirit to carry on and get things done. 

It has been a pleasure working with you @Camilo its sad to see you go, Thank you and goodbye

Purple Pride World Wide

• Friendly 1
  • 1 year later...

Still gone but just in case anyone is still on board, I had figured out that living situation and now reside in Florida with a bunch of pals. Literally one of the biggest life goals I had set for myself so things are well. I came back to look at all the old things on here and just wanted to check in. I hope everyone is doing well and I miss you all. o7

Purple Pride World Wide!

22 minutes ago, Camilo said:

Still gone but just in case anyone is still on board, I had figured out that living situation and now reside in Florida with a bunch of pals. Literally one of the biggest life goals I had set for myself so things are well. I came back to look at all the old things on here and just wanted to check in. I hope everyone is doing well and I miss you all. o7

Purple Pride World Wide!

Them gators comin for ya. go Gators. I live in florida to.

spacer.png