2ndACL 1stLT Barlex

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:180052084

VIP (Y/N): 

Yes

Timezone:

Pacific Daylight Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I've been wanting to experience something new being staff wise. Only staff experience I've ever really had was on DarkRp as a Staff Manager and I've been wanting to use that professionalism I had being in that role again. I never really thought I'd make a staff application but I've come to like this server a lot and its the only server i play on gmod anymore.  Plus I kind of want a bit more responsibility on the server since I really only get on my clone and maybe Base ops sometimes so being Staff will give me a bit more to do on the server. Being staff as well will help me help my battalion and other battalions with sims and other rp situations and such which is somewhat harder to do as a regular member since staff aren't always available. Another thing is that I'm on basically 24/7 so I'm able to take late night tickets when not many staff are on since I'm 3 hours behind most people thanks to time zones.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

Some things I guess about me are that like I said up there I'm on a lot since I have nothing to do irl most of the time. Pretty quiet person but I'm glad to help whenever and with whatever that in my power and I try to give every a good time on the server. My goal is to be staff on this server for awhile and dedicate my time to helping this server out.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

On Star wars Rp i do not. Only DarkRp

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  

1319:31:46.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one)

No I am not

• Friendly 1
Head Admin

+1, never you you at medbay anymore tho B(

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Your Application has been accepted for interview.

Contact myself or another HA for your interview by 9/4/2019 or else your application will be Denied.

//Locked 

// Moved to Pending

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

Your Application has been accepted

Congratulations and don't mess up

spacer.png

// Moved to Accepted

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA