Staff Abuse Report Shooter

RP Name: Parjai 4 PLTL Captain Oddball/TR TGML Master Egert

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:171624266

Staff member you are reporting: 41stGCO ARCO 1stLT Shooter

Staff Members Steam ID (If applicable): STEAM_0:0:34449754

Staff Members Wrong-Doing: Spawned himself a cloaked device, no clipped behind event jobs out of sight to try and kill them. Blatant staff abuse. His staff rank is Admin.

Explain the situation: I was in spectator mode, i was a helper during Joah's event. I see a 41st Shooter no clipping i was like ok but than i see him going behind everyone and than uncloaking behind a rock going out of admin mode and than attacking the event jobs from behind.

Evidence/Witness (If applicable): My witness is Sage Master Kendrys who was the droid that the Staff Member went behind. I sadly have no evidence in console to support this claim on him spawning in the cloaking device because i was an event job and people were telling me to play the event through and after to report him. I already spoked to a HA to try and get the evidence if possible but too much time went by.

Edited by Egert
  • Agree 1
Banned

I don't doubt it, a lot of people do shit like this all the time.
It's just a matter of if someone reports them/sees it happen or not. And at the point of it happening, it's too late to get solid evidence unless you record 24/7.

• Agree 1
Just now, Jayarr said:

I don't doubt it, a lot of people do shit like this all the time.
It's just a matter of if someone reports them/sees it happen or not. And at the point of it happening, it's too late to get solid evidence unless you record 24/7.

That is true i was trying to record, but i forgot about taking a screenshot of it fml

I saw all of the commotion happen in chat as this happened, although I didn't see it physically happen with my own eyes, like the others have said you need evidence. It'd be nice to hear Shooter's side of the story.

-1 Until evidence or something further has been explained/shown.

Here's my witness testimony from when Zensras messaged me on Discord about it:

"Well I was an event character with a bunch of other people. I was told by a staff member who was spectating other people while on the event character and I remember him saying "There's someone cloaked and no clipped flying behind us." He said the same thing a few times, and suddenly he announced the he was behind me, Commando Droid 1077 and the person behind me was a 41st Green Company trooper. What surprised me is that he was able to get behind us so early in the event. We had the whole area on lock down and it's kind of odd he got back there. Also among that the same person reported came back and said "I was going to knife you, but it turns out I actually can't." Him being just a clone I killed him instantly and then I continued on with the event."

spacer.png

Since I'm the evidence I think I should hold myself from doing a +1 or a -1. 

EDIT:

However for the first encounter with the Green Company Trooper @Sock Monkey did also see him and I'm not  100% sure if @Quill Khan also.  Perhaps more witnesses are required, and these two are possible witnesses.

Also for the 2nd paragraph, the accused is alleged and innocent until proven guilty despite what I said. It was just a brief confirmation what I believe happened.

Edited by Stockings
  • Funny 2

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

7 minutes ago, Egert said:

Void. I talked to him and he knew what he did wrong and its his 1st time as an admin. He just got really mad at that hard ass event that happened. Sorry for wasting your time guys.

inb4 lock, but You the real one Egert! Leniency is the best way for people to learn from their mistakes.  Shoutout to you man, and to Sanchez.

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

34 minutes ago, Egert said:

Void. I talked to him and he knew what he did wrong and its his 1st time as an admin. He just got really mad at that hard ass event that happened. Sorry for wasting your time guys.

I hope it's more than a slap on the wrist.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

40 minutes ago, Egert said:

Wait but it happened?

After talking to shooter he admitted to doing it.

Shooter is receiving a two week rank halt in the staff team but, he will still be able to apply for gamemaster within those two weeks even if accepted will not be promoted to SA until the 2 weeks are up

This report has been Accepted.

//locked 

//moved to completed reports

• Winner 1