How does it feel to be an enlisted with no responsibilties

Egg

Serious question. I really can't remember anymore. Just coming on the server for the first time, joining a battalion and fighting to work your way up. Savor your lack of responsibility and being able to truly enjoy yourself on the server.

I can tell you how it feels to be Senior Commander with no responsibilities ;)

I honestly don't understand all of these people who can't get on the server because they "don't enjoy it." If you don't enjoy it why are you getting on at all? Just resign. Leave. Step down. It's a game. You're meant to enjoy playing it and being apart of the community. I only get on the server if I want to be on the server and know I'll enjoy the game. A lot of people have been asking me recently how I've been an Executive Officer / Battalion Commander / Senior Commander (about 7 months now) for so long without resigning or getting bored. That is how. I only play if I want to play and know I'll enjoy it :)

Honestly, I hated being an enlisted. Sure you do not have a lot of responsibility, but a shit ton of RP opportunities were officers only. Adding on to this, I remember being constantly bitched at by the my superiors as a enlisted for issues that weren't even that big of a deal.. Theres a lot I could get into about why being enlisted sucked ass for me but I don't feel like typing it all out. It might be different for you though, since you had the role of BCMD and do a lot more administrative work compared to me.

19 minutes ago, aStonedSparks said:

I remember being enlisted *shiver* so much PT, so many early morning "fun runs". But my cadre were amazing so. Oh you guys were talking about Star Wars. Lame.

Ok we get it u were in the military and know more about this stuff STOP RUBBING IT IN!

Edited by ccmonty
Rip my spelling
4 minutes ago, ccmonty said:

Oh......yeah that seems more like it xD but I could never be in the military I don't have it in me to kill a man I barely have it in me to kill a BUG :/

I mean... They're animals so. It's nbd. It's almost like hunting, where the deal have guns and suicide vests and a false pretense of religion.

Just now, aStonedSparks said:

I mean... They're animals so. It's nbd. It's almost like hunting, where the deal have guns and suicide vests and a false pretense of religion.

Well now I don't want to be in the army even more I think I'll stick to the clone army where I'm safe behind my screen xD