idkwhattocallthis Bulletin - 7/29/2019

FzsxPCcjb0YL_U9LLEQpAfVbF21dNkIjqnEWUI06Izc_l_ZAy9tohKUFcwOjjmegiDQ0U43Z0m6VheGbXMGwXh0DaYdMfZwah1DoS6FuooiD0YuSn_OJVVcEOwDds_-jHMmJPS33

the idkwhattocallthis Bulletin for 7/29/2019 - Edition 1

Alrighty buckaroos, due to the request of this being a thing, this is basically going to be a little rundown of what the high staff / high command team is currently doing behind the scenes and shit. Sort of a "here's what's up/going on" sorta deal.

First of all, with the new map coming out we will be working with Base Ops on some designated/refined rules for the base, as there is actual time to prepare for this map change, unlike Endor in which it was a couple hours' notice before the map switched from the Venator to this map. This will probably and hopefully make the Quality of Life for a map change be much better.

Secondly, 

It's Commander Interview Season!

We have some applications accepted for interview, and some that will soon be evaluated to see if they are able to be moved to Pending. Nothing special, but it doesn't hurt to put it here.

We have also heard some former Sith discussing about a new faction involving the bounty hunter guild;

The talks about a new faction won't happen in a LOOOOONG minute. 

Before we even discuss about a new faction, we want to make sure all of the other groups in the server are doing well first.  Base Ops needs some support right now, so I am going to focus helping them by talking with their CMDs and HC about some future plans. I feel that the new map change will give them more things to do and give them a better role than being just door slaves.

In conclusion, our main plans are working on the new map and stuff. I have some small nitbits for the staff team, but I gotta talk to some people about that first to see if they want it or not. You'll find out about that next week if things go well. :)

Tell me your thoughts about this sort of bulletin thingy in the comments! Make sure to share this video. Like and subscribe! Use Code Ninja in the item shop!

Banned

models models models models models models

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

17 hours ago, Lunch said:

moDAELes

17 hours ago, Cannon said:

17 hours ago, Tripoli said:

327th models when

friday lol

-edit- i think it may be next friday since jimbo's pc broke. it will hopefully be at least.

but it all depends on when our update it for the server. My guess is that it will be around the time of the map's release

Banned
1 minute ago, silvers said:

friday lol

too far away

16 minutes ago, silvers said:

FzsxPCcjb0YL_U9LLEQpAfVbF21dNkIjqnEWUI06Izc_l_ZAy9tohKUFcwOjjmegiDQ0U43Z0m6VheGbXMGwXh0DaYdMfZwah1DoS6FuooiD0YuSn_OJVVcEOwDds_-jHMmJPS33

the idkwhattocallthis Bulletin for 7/29/2019 - Edition 1

Alrighty buckaroos, due to the request of this being a thing, this is basically going to be a little rundown of what the high staff / high command team is currently doing behind the scenes and shit. Sort of a "here's what's up/going on" sorta deal.

First of all, with the new map coming out we will be working with Base Ops on some designated/refined rules for the base, as there is actual time to prepare for this map change, unlike Endor in which it was a couple hours' notice before the map switched from the Venator to this map. This will probably and hopefully make the Quality of Life for a map change be much better.

Secondly, 

It's Commander Interview Season!

We have some applications accepted for interview, and some that will soon be evaluated to see if they are able to be moved to Pending. Nothing special, but it doesn't hurt to put it here.

We have also heard some former Sith discussing about a new faction involving the bounty hunter guild;

The talks about a new faction won't happen in a LOOOOONG minute. 

Before we even discuss about a new faction, we want to make sure all of the other groups in the server are doing well first.  Base Ops needs some support right now, so I am going to focus helping them by talking with their CMDs and HC about some future plans. I feel that the new map change will give them more things to do and give them a better role than being just door slaves.

In conclusion, our main plans are working on the new map and stuff. I have some small nitbits for the staff team, but I gotta talk to some people about that first to see if they want it or not. You'll find out about that next week if things go well. :)

Tell me your thoughts about this sort of bulletin thingy in the comments! Make sure to share this video. Like and subscribe! Use Code Ninja in the item shop!

WE BETTER BE GETTIN THEM GRAPPLIN HOOKS OR GANG SHIT HAPPENING

1 hour ago, silvers said:

friday lol

I have been waiting... Over 8 months. And now you tell me when. NOW YOU TELL ME WHEN. MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED. BUT AFTER MY 10 MONTHS AS A 327th CMD+.

THERE IS A GOD! AND HE FINALLY LOVES ME

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

1 hour ago, Tripoli said:

327th models when

1 hour ago, Cannon said:

1 hour ago, Lunch said:

moDAELes

1 hour ago, Tinovious said:

NEW MAP, Give those 327th there models. They getting thirsty, BOUNTY HUNTER GUILD!?!? FUCK. OH FUCK, FUCK FUCK.  Sounds pretty good.

spacer.png

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

Banned

I heard 327th models are cool 

r4ymo.gif

12 hours ago, Bro said:

2ndAC officer job, when?

1 hour ago, Blaki said:

Fives, Jesse and Echo still need Dual DC-17s. When are we gonna get those? 

If they are in Pending/Accepted, they are most likely going to be in the new update, especially if they are accepted. I think. Directors aren't necessarily the dev people so yeah lol. But I am like 85-90% sure that they are coming. 

5 hours ago, silvers said:

If they are in Pending/Accepted, they are most likely going to be in the new update, especially if they are accepted. I think. Directors aren't necessarily the dev people so yeah lol. But I am like 85-90% sure that they are coming. 

Force all directors to learn code 

+1/-1

Alrighty, so here's another update for you 327th and 212th 2ndAC officer people.

Jimbo's PC went schkapooey, and he just got a new one working. So it may happen next Friday? Not too sure. I think the update will happen around the release of the map.

@Poe @Bro @Lunch

hey at least it's not another 8 months omegalul

7 minutes ago, silvers said:

Alrighty, so here's another update for you 327th and 212th 2ndAC officer people.

Jimbo's PC went schkapooey, and he just got a new one working. So it may happen next Friday? Not too sure.

@Poe @Bro @Lunch

spacer.png

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

Banned
38 minutes ago, silvers said:

Jimbo's PC went schkapooey, and he just got a new one working. So it may happen next Friday? Not too sure. I think the update will happen around the release of the map.

@Poe @Bro @Lunch

spacer.png

spacer.png

56 minutes ago, silvers said:

@Poe @Bro @Lunch

When are 212th models coming out lmao.

(It’s just a joke, I am not that stupid)