Steam Name: Dargon

RP Name: 41st GC SCT CPT Dargon | Master of the Order Mace Windu

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:1:121488730

Battalion/Area you are applying for: Coruscant Guard

Experience:

ICEFUSE

• Previous - 501st Executive Officer (XO) under Commander Rex/Tup & Bow

• Previous - ST Lieutenant Colonel (LTC) under Commander Fox/Trumpski

• Previous - Security Regimental Commander Fox (SEC REG CMD) under Marshal Commander Graves and Chancellor Palpatine

• Previous - RC Foxtrot Squad Executive Officer (XO) under Gregor/Fao

SYNERGY

• Previous - RC Omega Squad Captain Atin (CPT) under Niner/Fido

• Previous - CG Commander Thorn under Commander Fox/Bazoo

• Current - 41st Green Company Captain (CPT) Dargon

Why should you become a Commander?:

I should to be Battalion Commander because I’m exceptionally active, I have tons of experience, & I’m very well educated on how to run battalions.

To start things off, having experience is very important when applying for a major leadership position within a battalion. I have experience running & leading within both attack, defense, security, and specialized battalions.

This experience I have gained gave me many abilities, attributes, characteristics, & traits that I believe Commanders should have such as but not limited to,

• Decisive - In a lot of situations, especially ones where you don’t have anytime to think, leaders need to make quick, effective, & efficient decisions. I can adapt to situations exceedingly fast & make choices swiftly that in a majority standpoint have positive effects.

• Neutral - In a lot of situations I try to be as neutral as I can, as many others in leadership positions should be. If there is ever a conflict I try to help the situation instead of taking sides & causing arguments.

• Level Headed - I’ve noticed many people in leadership roles show a lot of angry emotion & that's something I dislike to do. I try to be calm in all situations to think of a sensible outcome instead of rash choices that could cause many problems.

• Innovative - This is one of my strongest assets. I try to come up with things that could possibly make this battalion better in every way.

• Accountability - I see a lot of so called leaders blame others for their accidents or mess ups. I know I’m capable of being a Commander, however I am humble enough to know I can fuck up. I take responsibility for my own actions, especially if it’s a mess up.

Secondly, as a Commander you have to be active, especially as a Commander that's going to fix the battalion in every way, shape, or form. I’m on everyday for long periods of times & if I’m ever not on it’s usually because of life. If I happen to not be able to get on I will always have access to the forums & different phone applications such as Kik or Discord so I could always have communication with the battalion.

Lastly, Positions like this isn’t permanent, eventually I will lose or stop being it. As a leader, in charge of a group of men, you have to be there for them and mentor them. In all the leadership positions I’ve been in I try to be sorta like a teacher and pass on my knowledge to them. Although I agree that you should worry about the battalion when you’re the actually Commander I believe you should equally think about what happens after you’re gone. Many people don’t do this, which is why I want to be or should be Commander of Coruscant Guard.

If I happen to obtain the rank of Commander I will bring nothing but my best efforts & work my hardest to fix Coruscant Guard and make it flourish.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion?

Yes.

Availability:

All times are Eastern Standard Time

• Monday (4:00pm - 12:00am)

• Tuesday (4:00pm - 12:00am)

• Wednesday (4:00pm - 12:00am)

• Thursday (4:00pm - 12:00am)

• Friday (4:00pm - 3:00am)

• Saturday (1:00pm - 3:00am)

• Sunday (12:00pm - 12:00am)

Depending on the days those times are as accurate as possible

Currently I am Master of the Order Mace Windu, which is a big job and responsibility, however this will not prevent or deter me to be active and do a good job as Fox. I don't take me being the Mace Windu position as a disadvantage, but rather the opposite. The high Jedi and CG have been at each others throat practically since the server started. Me being this position allows me to come in to the battalion have a understanding of the Jedi and work with the Jedi to make sure problems do not happen.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Since the server has been up.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes.

What plans do you have for the battalion you are applying for?:

I have a ton of ideas, however I may forget some in the list below.

• Create Standard Operating Procedures for Coruscant Guard that show how to be a member within the Coruscant Guard.

• Evaluate everyone's rank within CG. No offense to the previous Commanders, but in my personal opinion some troopers within the battalion may have been promoted way to fast and even given the position. With the evaluation I plan on creating promotion rates and cool downs that no one within the battalion can break. This will help ensure no one trooper gets promoted to fast and without deserving of the promotion.

• Create Coruscant Guard tryouts that are decently hard.

• Create basic training for members that will be required (how to arrest, how to unarrest, how to do a AR, standard positions) and advanced training.

• Create a roster and logs for battalion organization.

• Create a battalion transfer rules and requirements.

• Create proper rank responsibility for troopers.

• Create Sergeant Training that is required upon gaining the rank of Sergeant.

• Create Officer Training that is required upon gaining the rank of Second Lieutenant.

These are not all of my ideas, but the ones I can remember.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?

Yes.

*+1 or -1, either way I appreciate and respect your opinion. Some people seem to think it's "unfair" that I go for a high position when I already am in one. I don't quite get that. As well I can only ask but if you -1 please leave a reason so I can improve in the future and understand why you -1ed me.*

Edited by Dargon

+1 Bazoo did a good job getting CG back on its feet, now its up to Dargon to keep the CG strong and keep on top of them. 

"CG, do your fucking job"

Also Dargon I'll never forget the day we saved you from capture. We love you Obi-wan, 8th of his name.

- 212th <3

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

13 minutes ago, Jagger said:

+1 Bazoo did a good job getting CG back on its feet, now its up to Dargon to keep the CG strong and keep on top of them. 

"CG, do your fucking job"

Also Dargon I'll never forget the day we saved you from capture. We love you Obi-wan, 8th of his name.

- 212th <3

I wouldn't necessarily say CG is "back on its feet" but yeah I'll always remember the day you saved me xD

+1 genuinely one of the greatest Mace Windus this server has been blessed with, my best Foxtrot too and as much as I'd like to meme about juggling shit but he's been active on RC and Windu - he's gucci.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 

20 hours ago, Llama/Yoda said:

+1 my boy. This boy has been an incredible mace windu and has had my back since day one. This boy would make an excellent fox and has in the past.

Are you calling him boy because he's black?

+2 EXTRA LARGE