Adam/KaneKi Server Resignation

Well everyone it was a very fun ride of like a month and a half but School is coming back and I'm not trynna fail life or school and all of that BS | So before I stay addicted to this game I will resign from all my positions on Synergy roleplay | My positions being : Senator/Military Overseer Aang from the Galactic senate Good bye @Qal You're  a legend | My 212th Ghost company SSG Longshot @Nade Jones Absolute lad | My Base ops 2ndLT @Blake @Razen Thank you for being memes | My Jedi Knight Adept Consular Manager @Stockings thx for always helping me with trials man you're a great Jedi and guy | 
To everyone else I love you all and probably won't come back but will hop on every now and then | feel free to dm me on discord/ts/forums | I'll be on ts once in  a while | Discord Sgt.Adam#9945 | And forums always | Goodbye everyone I love you all ❤️
@Steven_ Cigarete boy @Pythin how could I forget you

Edited by Adam-KaneKi
  • Friendly 4

Another one bites the dust...

You were a great friend keneki its sad to see you go T~T

• Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

1 minute ago, Adam-KaneKi said:

omg darkk I forgot bout you ❤️

That seems to happen often .-. 

XD jk its fine 

• Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8