CWRP - Aaron's Staff Re-Application

A-a-ron

RP Name: Omega One-Five ''Fi''

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:112507004

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST (US)

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: Stopped doing my work after getting slightly burnt out

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I want to rejoin mostly because I like to help people, I like to do sims for people and help with events and trainings. I'm usually sitting around on the server not doing anything of importance so I would like to use my extra to start helping with admin stuff again. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yup

spacer.png

+1 i want the biggest minge to get HA

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 I have good soundboards

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Congratulations, you have been Accepted back into the Staff Team.
You have passed the interview and you are now a Admin.
Welcome to Hell!

// Moved to "Accepted"

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic