[CLOSED] Palpy commander report

Egg

My name: egg/41st GC BAT Commander Gree

My steamid:STEAM_0:0:44622884

Commander being reported: Chancellor Palatine

Commander's steamid: STEAM_0:0:66685427

reason they should be demoted: inactivity.

Proof: there was a report a few weeks ago on max. He said he would get his activity up and be on the server more but that really has not happened. He held a battalion tournament 2 or 3 weeks ago on a Saturday and I personally have not seen him on the server since. Even before that Saturday he would sit there afk for 8 or 9 hours+ afk. You can also ask around and most people will say the same. It is an important position in rp that should have someone who can fill the position.

Recommended replacement: Chumbus (hes the only other senator i guess)

+1, Max, you've been one of the most influential individual I've ever met since back when you were a Vice Admiral.  You and I have roleplayed together so many times since that point and you showed so much care to the community that surrounded you. You've always been a person that I've cared for a lot, but I rarely see you do things now. All I've seen is the tournaments. Quite frankly, it's sad from what I remember. 

and before I left I Have been on making new RC docs speaking with the naval and I have so much plans when I get back and the tour I cant do that Im a new admin I have done about 15 games already but I need to wait till rush gets on to put the dupe down guys the LOA really hurt me put I could not miss this family moment before I left as I said I was doing great RP doing PT Meetings with officers with changes and so much more I just talked with egg and we came to a understanding most likely im sorry I keep letting some people down but il start focusing on more stuff then RC and ect and yea most of the stuff is docs atm bc I have not been given a full job set yet so yea :)

Edited by Max
  • Agree 1
30 minutes ago, Max said:

and before I left I Have been on making new RC docs speaking with the naval and I have so much plans when I get back and the tour I cant do that Im a new admin I have done about 15 games already but I need to wait till rush gets on to put the dupe down guys the LOA really hurt me put I could not miss this family moment before I left as I said I was doing great RP doing PT Meetings with officers with changes and so much more I just talked with egg and we came to a understanding most likely 

Sounds Good

• Agree 1

-1  he had some LOA's which are fine because were all human and have lives that need attention. He has been doing great work and it is a lot harder than most people think. he has to do a lot of out of game stuff for the community. he took a couple of LOA's, who cares he will be back and no one else can be as good of a palatine as he is, his RPing is amazing and cant be beat.  Give him a chance and you wont regret it.

Remember: Summer is over so most peoples vacations are over, school is back and work is becoming more overloaded with the new year coming, and dont forget about that fucking hurricane. 

hes also on LOA

Edited by Bobonater3
  • Agree 1

I would give him a chance tbh, sure he was inactive for a long time, but he came and talk to me saying he was coming back and was trying to get more active, and soon after that took a LOA. I understand we need an active Palpy but in my opinion we should wait after his LOA to do report on him.

• Agree 2