Captured Cody

Camilo

Name: Camilo

Who helped (If applicable): Leepy, Naptune, Nips

Event Name: Captured Cody

Summary of the story: bounty hunters captured Cody and interogated him trying to retrieve info to sell to the CIS

What was the result of the event?: Cody was rescued 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em up

d9f249f35937db020ed6d92e3ba44fae.png

1 sorry mate it was just a Shoot em up in the tunnel which felt like a SIM. Then a Lore Character got their legs cut off

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Banned

1/10 The trandos didnt know how to miss to a fucking shot

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Yikes. I don't think you hear what they're saying. They're saying that you pulled it off poorly. You. They are not criticising the fact it was in a tunnel. I bet a good few could pull a decent event in a tunnel. 

Edited by BigZach
  • Agree 2

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

0/10

Frankly, it seems like your events kind of run themselves and they don't really work within a roleplay aspect. I'd like to point out that you first came to me about my character being the hostage without any sort of roleplay being involved. When I brought this up, your solution was to strip my weapons and comms while cloaked in admin mode. I hate to come down harsh on you like this, but that is absolutely fucking retarded.

Gone are the days when events and event chains built up into something palpable. This event was lazy, and is a good example of where events are as a whole for the most part.

11 minutes ago, Thexan said:

0/10

Frankly, it seems like your events kind of run themselves and they don't really work within a roleplay aspect. I'd like to point out that you first came to me about my character being the hostage without any sort of roleplay being involved. When I brought this up, your solution was to strip my weapons and comms while cloaked in admin mode. I hate to come down harsh on you like this, but that is absolutely fucking retarded.

Gone are the days when events and event chains built up into something palpable. This event was lazy, and is a good example of where events are as a whole for the most part.

That was a joke stripping your weapons and comms