What other games have people done role plays on?

Developer

SWTOR

The RP community is mega serious there. And they go in depth.

Banned

Arma 2 & 3 have quality rp servers. Dont bother with the non-whistlisted servers 

• Winner 1

r4ymo.gif

FiveM is decent, if you’re into police rp, when I took that long ass break last year I played on a nice whitelisted server it was pretty fun but it’s not the same as Gmod 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

ROBLOX lol.

Did rome RP on roblox, launched an invasion of a bunch of barbarians. Killed tons of people, started a family, killed my entire family, got adopted into another family, started a war with another family. Group went inactive. Good times

Did United States RP. Became secret service. Became the director. Became corrupt. Started insiding for gangs. Started my own gang called the minions (lol) and assassinated the president. Good times. Also did some other agency work in that/ did terrorism

https://www.roblox.com/users/23635395/profile is my roblox profile. If you do some digging, you can find lots of the stuff I did, including videos of me and my legion of kids, my experience, and you can see some star wars RP stuff I did on there for a good meme. It's pretty le epic.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

Gmod ain’t crappy tho 

gamemodes such as perp are great for serious rp 

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Minecraft creative servers are pretty good for roleplay. The most popular creative server to my knowledge would be, ”Creative Fun, ” and there are a few genres that are really popular there. The following genres are: LabRP, Highschool RP, and RvR. 

LabRP - Basically SCPRP, but you can be the SCP, but it’s not based on SCP. You’re put through

HighschoolRP - Heavily based on romance, I don’t suggest you do this one. At all. 

RvR - Royals vs. Rebels, your classic KingdomRP, it thrives off of battles between angels and demons, The King and the Leader, and the Witchers and Vampires. Out of all of these, I would say this is the best genre. There’s no /me or /roll, so you just have to come to a mutual agreement outside of RP to decide who dies when. 

However, I think none of you would enjoy these, because it requires a child-like imagination, and a lot of typing. For /me you would usually put asterisks or hyphens around the RP action. For talking in character you would use quotes. For talking OOC, you would use parenthesis. 

That’s my spiel on Minecraft Roleplay.