Vipers (Razen) 41st BCMD Application

Razen

I have to give him a +1. This man is one of the first people i met on this server and one of the first people i met on this server and one of the people that got me hooked on CWRP. He has always been very friendly and respectful to me, from the time i was a PFC to now. Also, one of the funniest people I've ever met!

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
On 7/8/2019 at 1:19 PM, Doc said:

Uhh, what he said. 

What he was quoting when he said 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

On 7/8/2019 at 12:30 PM, Jax said:

You promoted the kid who almost dicked your app? Nice. There is been a bunch of people who have done similar things and gotten demoted heavily, no matter what he did in the battalion I feel as if his punishment should've been stricter instead of a slap on the wrist.

lmao this happened to me when I put cblakes commander app in the 212th discord. I went from LTC to CSM.

-1 though for all the reasons stated

Edited by Cabrera
  • Agree 1

As stated before, it was an accident and a lack of judgement. The 41st is in a desperate need for Senior officers right now, and this was a long time coming for Ribs. He has done so much to help the battalion, and as also said before it would be unfair to just demote him because he simply thought if he would “help promote my app he would help the battalion get the leader it deserves.” He apologized multiple times and the situation was resolved, including him immediately deleting all the advertisements when addressed. Our officer core consists mostly of Junior Officers, and we need good leaders and hard workers to take up some of the senior officer positions. I have been in the battalion for over 7 weeks now, and I was the lone active Senior Officer. From the inside, people have highly supported him as a Major. Please take time to look at previous comments I have made on this application on the matter, aswell as Ribs. Instead of getting the Senior Officer rank and following cooldown procedure, he has been put on a long rank halt. Trust me when I say that will never happen again, and that it was handled correctly, thanks for your time.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Doom the Boom

8 hours ago, Casual said:

4ef600f31046b52346862d4c1fe0bc12.png

You promote the kid who posts support of your application in a neutral channel. 

There should be punishment for this kind of stuff than just a warning...

I still don't understand what the fuck something thats Out of RP and the server in itself can get him demoted, you guys need to understand the fucking difference between Server in RP mistakes and shit thats extremely unaffiliated with it. The guy apologized and learned from his mistakes thats from Outside the fucking server, Doesn't mean he's not a good leader nor a good rper.

Thats the dumbest -1 I've seen and alot those -1s don't even have a reason, "bUt ThaTs mY oPiNiOn"

• Friendly 1
22 minutes ago, Mist said:

I still don't understand what the fuck something thats Out of RP and the server in itself can get him demoted, you guys need to understand the fucking difference between Server in RP mistakes and shit thats extremely unaffiliated with it. The guy apologized and learned from his mistakes thats from Outside the fucking server, Doesn't mean he's not a good leader nor a good rper.

Thats the dumbest -1 I've seen and alot those -1s don't even have a reason, "bUt ThaTs mY oPiNiOn"

Actions made out of character still reflect the person doing them, you can't use the excuse that he did it out of RP, you are still the same person whether you are in RP or not. You don't magically adopt a persona which changes your rational thinking just because you are in character.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 3

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

3 hours ago, Nade Jones said:

Actions made out of character still reflect the person doing them, you can't use the excuse that he did it out of RP, you are still the same person whether you are in RP or not. You don't magically adopt a persona which changes your rational thinking just because you are in 

Even if that is the case, it doesn't mean he's a bad leader nor a good rper tho, Imagine if you come up to the INRP Chat like "Men, I need you to +1 that person's application for whichever reason" (wtf) if anything it just represents how the guy would like to help out his friends, think about that "reason" for a second. I don't see where the problem is at any point, his actions to this point have no business with whatever he does on the server.

Not trying  to sound like a poppy bitch, but guess what i will sound like a poppy bitch

Dumb me all you want

(Yea thats what i thought thexan eat my ass)

Edited by Mist
  • Winner 1
4 hours ago, Mist said:

Even if that is the case, it doesn't mean he's a bad leader nor a good rper tho, Imagine if you come up to the INRP Chat like "Men, I need you to +1 that person's application for whichever reason" (wtf) if anything it just represents how the guy would like to help out his friends, think about that "reason" for a second. I don't see where the problem is at any point, his actions to this point have no business with whatever he does on the server.

Not trying  to sound like a poppy bitch, but guess what i will sound like a poppy bitch

Dumb me all you want

(Yea thats what i thought thexan eat my ass)

It's because it is against the rules of the commander application process for a reason. Instead of giving people +1s for actual merits and thinking that they are a good leader, it becomes a +1 train because asked them to or just because it's their friend. It artificially inflates the number of actual valid and meaningful feedback like what could be seen a little bit around this app. It can also be seen as using a middleman to advertise your own app, which is even more shady because it would get the app instantly denied. 

Also, no need to call out my guy thexan to try and start more drama here. If you're making dumb posts, you're gonna get dumbed, get over yourself.

• Funny 1
  • Winner 10
21 hours ago, Razen said:

As stated before, it was an accident and a lack of judgement. The 41st is in a desperate need for Senior officers right now, and this was a long time coming for Ribs. He has done so much to help the battalion, and as also said before it would be unfair to just demote him because he simply thought if he would “help promote my app he would help the battalion get the leader it deserves.” He apologized multiple times and the situation was resolved, including him immediately deleting all the advertisements when addressed. Our officer core consists mostly of Junior Officers, and we need good leaders and hard workers to take up some of the senior officer positions. I have been in the battalion for over 7 weeks now, and I was the lone active Senior Officer. From the inside, people have highly supported him as a Major. Please take time to look at previous comments I have made on this application on the matter, aswell as Ribs. Instead of getting the Senior Officer rank and following cooldown procedure, he has been put on a long rank halt. Trust me when I say that will never happen again, and that it was handled correctly, thanks for your time.

I can sorta agree but everytime I was on, there was only officers on and 1 sergeant on at almost all times. Some of those officers, if you need Senior Officers like you said, might need bumping up to Senior Officer if their work is in good display.

• Agree 1
15 hours ago, Egg said:

It's because it is against the rules of the commander application process for a reason. Instead of giving people +1s for actual merits and thinking that they are a good leader, it becomes a +1 train because asked them to or just because it's their friend. It artificially inflates the number of actual valid and meaningful feedback like what could be seen a little bit around this app. It can also be seen as using a middleman to advertise your own app, which is even more shady because it would get the app instantly denied. 

Also, no need to call out my guy thexan to try and start more drama here. If you're making dumb posts, you're gonna get dumbed, get over yourself.

My response will still be the same, How the fuck does that affect his RP, People are taking shit way too seriously if razen promoted a guy cause he needs senior officers and the mistake  was that SMALL i legit dont understand, and if it by all logical means neccesary means he's a  bad leader for that he still looked after his battalion as any commander should and would, No offense but you people are really ignoring all the reasoning that the promotion was and went straight for the negative. Now thats an epic gamer moment!

thexan part it was a joke, if i were serious I'd tell him to suck my dick instead. YOU need to get over yourself

Edited by Mist
  • Disagree 2
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1
11 hours ago, Mist said:

My response will still be the same, How the fuck does that affect his RP, People are taking shit way too seriously if razen promoted a guy cause he needs senior officers and the mistake  was that SMALL i legit dont understand, and if it by all logical means neccesary means he's a  bad leader for that he still looked after his battalion as any commander should and would, No offense but you people are really ignoring all the reasoning that the promotion was and went straight for the negative. Now thats an epic gamer moment!

thexan part it was a joke, if i were serious I'd tell him to suck my dick instead. YOU need to get over yourself

You coming onto the CO app arguing like you’re 12 years old isn’t helping I hope you know that.

If battalion commanders elects were picked solely upon RP, then half the server could be a BCMD. There’s a lot more than just getting on the server and role playing your whole counter argument of how out of rp shit doesn’t matter is ignorant, and you should know why you were in sobde.  Now please stop you’re making yourself look ignorant 

Edited by Kronos Jones
  • Agree 3

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Ok Im gonna be honest, this is hell. This application has turned into non stop arguements and drama. This is horrible, and completely unacceptable. This is a Commander Application for a high position. Im not going against anybodys -1s, but some of the arguements and drama in this application have gone past the limit, and gotten way too extensive. This is an area for +1s and -1s, but in reality this has turned into a dam warfare. Its horrible and this needs to fucking stop now. This has taken a toll on me how much shit is being talked here and how much arguing there is. I want this to stop now, Please KEEP IT +1 or -1. I have never seen a normal Application turn into a full out warfare like this has. People have their opinions, but some people have decided to start wars on this application and spread drama. This is where it stops! I have already reported posts and it has been handled. Some of you people dont even make me feel welcome to this Community anymore because of this, and some of you have gotten what you wanted. You have caused me tons of stress and made me feel like shit. Congratulations, you are all doing a great job at doing that. But please keep the arguing and drama out. I wont hesitate to report the next person to shit talk or argue. TAKE IT TO PMS

Edited by Razen
  • Agree 7
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 2

Doom the Boom

+1 Razen your pretty over qualified for this position, you’ve proven yourself by absolutely turning everything you touch into gold. Atc was absolutely clapped before you revamped it, even though I was the atcx you carried me no cap, you deserve this position

oh and 90% of people couldn’t put an app half of that size so it just further proved the point that he’s experienced 

Edited by Twiggy
  • Winner 1