Give Lord+ Force Reflect

BigZach

Name: BigZach

RP Rank: Lord

Suggestion: Give Lord+ Light sabers Force reflect. This is due to the fact that all Master+ Jobs get it. Even the unnamed ones. This puts Sith Lord+ at an incredible disadvantage during any PVP against Elder Knights and Master+ who rightfully use it liberally. The addition of this power would even out the playing fields.

Implementation: Add Force Reflect to all lord+ sabers.

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: N/A
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Weapons: weapon_darkside_emeritus | weapon_darkside_lord_assassin | weapon_darkside_lord_juggernaut | weapon_darkside_lord_marauder | weapon_darkside_lord_sorcerer |

(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu) 

Other:

Thanks for reading! Please give feedback as it's much appreciated! ❤️

Edit: I have got Chromes blessing to post this.

Edited by BigZach

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

• Management
Management

Force reflect is absolute aids to deal with due to it no longer giving off an aura when in use. I just don't want to deal with it tbh.

Plus Sith weren't made to be balanced with Jedi. They both got separate things that make them different for better or for worse.

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

-1 what marvel said 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

11 hours ago, Marvel said:

Force reflect is absolute aids to deal with due to it no longer giving off an aura when in use. I just don't want to deal with it tbh.

Plus Sith weren't made to be balanced with Jedi. They both got separate things that make them different for better or for worse.

It's also one of the only things that allow Jedi and others that have it to stand any chance against Clones/Gun Wielders. Because the saber system is impractical against players that use guns, especially with jet packs and such. 

I completely understand that Sith aren't meant to be on par with Jedi. In lore they'd be more powerful in combat due to the fact they only focused on power and less on studying the force and Jedi Philosophy.

But this ability is just so OP that it throws things off entirely. I'm not against removing the force power completely but this seemed like a better idea to not take from others.

Thank you for your feed back, and opinions. ❤️

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic