Sith Emeritus Saber update

(I have permission from chrome)

Name: Emperors Greed Cloud

RP Rank: Dark Council Member

Suggestion: add whirlwind, force repulse, force absorb, force reflect, lightning strike, force charge, and either force choke or adrenaline to Sith Emeritus. Because it is restricted to dark council member+ that served 3 or more months and instead of jedi where they get separate whitelists, sith do not so the emeritus is supposed to have combined force abilities of all the lords. But as emeritus is the honorary title of a retired person to kinda serve carrying one ability down would be nice either being adrenaline or force choke

Implementation: add said force abilities to the sith emeritus saber

Lore: they are retired council thus they would have some power held from their primetime carrying over all the lord abilites and one council ability

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Weapons: weapon_darkside_emeritus                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Other: the saber is literally just an assassin lord with force heal

Edited by justuscloud5
Banned

+1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Banned

Couldn’t hurt. +1

r4ymo.gif

11 minutes ago, Scarecrow said:

Why do the sith have what is essentially a Sith honorary job anyway? Curious as it isnt like jedi have that as that job.

It's like Honorary master for those that were Windu/Yoda for a certain amount of time. But they have to be council for 2 months.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

54 minutes ago, BigZach said:

It's like Honorary master for those that were Windu/Yoda for a certain amount of time. But they have to be council for 2 months.

Oh no I get that part pal but I mean as in it gets it's own special job? like the perma masters do not get their own job

• Agree 2
  • Management

I agree with Scarecrow. Why don't they do what the Jedi do and use the Lord job? Also I see a lot of these Sith suggestions to balance themselves with the Jedi but this job (even if not used very much) is on next levels of unbalanced bullshittery. I don't get it.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

41 minutes ago, Scarecrow said:

Oh no I get that part pal but I mean as in it gets it's own special job? like the perma masters do not get their own job

Idk ask Joah

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

5 hours ago, Scarecrow said:

Why do the sith have what is essentially a Sith honorary job anyway? Curious as it isnt like jedi have that as that job.

4 hours ago, Marvel said:

I agree with Scarecrow. Why don't they do what the Jedi do and use the Lord job? Also I see a lot of these Sith suggestions to balance themselves with the Jedi but this job (even if not used very much) is on next levels of unbalanced bullshittery. I don't get it.

Ok it's because with Lords they are the leads of a specific branch or atleast have to help out with that but emeritus is the perm lord so it does not have to lead branch, host trials, and other stuff. But jedi they dont follow that system so it doesnt really matter as they have the manager system and such, and if they were able to bounce around the whitelist they would have to have the ability to host transfer trials for any class as when they were dark council theyvmost likely were just branch lead for one branch and not. And I asked scribbles about a jedi perma master job and he said it was a sith thing getting the one whitelist. And by unbalance u mean basically a weaker assasin lord with heal 

Edited by justuscloud5

Scarecrow, we have that job to be the equivalent as elder knight and look to use it as such, I do apologize that the order has not equipped their perma masters with their job.  

4 hours ago, justuscloud5 said:

Ok it's because with Lords they are the leads of a specific branch or atleast have to help out with that but emeritus is the perm lord so it does not have to lead branch, host trials, and other stuff. But jedi they dont follow that system so it doesnt really matter as they have the manager system and such, and if they were able to bounce around the whitelist they would have to have the ability to host transfer trials for any class as when they were dark council theyvmost likely were just branch lead for one branch and not. And I asked scribbles about a jedi perma master job and he said it was a sith thing getting the one whitelist. And by unbalance u mean basically a weaker assasin lord with heal 

19 minutes ago, Bro said:

Scarecrow, we have that job to be the equivalent as elder knight and look to use it as such, I do apologize that the order has not equipped their perma masters with their job.  

Tone the sass down a bit, right?

4 hours ago, justuscloud5 said:

Why don’t you just try to change the system? Easy as that and you won’t have to make changes

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png