CWRP - Epic's Staff Application

TheNewEpic

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Epic) Staff Application

RP Name: TR DU MEDO SFC Solitude

Steam ID:  

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to become an admin so I can help out with other things such as events or encounters. I could also help with spawning in stuff and adding whitelists for people when there’s no other staff around to do it. I also want to build up to become a game master so that I can organize events. I have full confidence in my ability to become a game master. My building abilities and experiences in Garry’s Mod have been pretty superior and I think these experiences can help contribute to being a good game master/helper. I’m willing to work hard for a better position on the server and help out the server and community so I can watch it become a better place for other new players.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I’m 16 and am in 10th Grade and will be starting 11th Grade after this summer. I like playing games sometimes by myself, but I also enjoy playing with other people which is why I enjoy being on the server. I enjoy music, especially when I’m working on something by myself. StarwarsRP wasn’t a sort of gamemode I’d ever find myself playing for a long time because of the fun I’ve had.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No

How much play time do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)

| TR DU MEDO SFC Solitude has played for 677:07:03.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one): No

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 I’m going to steal ur lumber for making me experiencing high amounts of stress when I almost lost those invisibility potions 

nah but he’s a chill guy and I think he’d be a pretty solid fit

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

The entire time you were in GM I had to deal with complaints, arguments, insults and bitching about stupid stuff. I know that was a while ago but it is still fresh in my mind and I am keenly aware that people dont change very quickly, I may be wrong. 

I'm going to have the -1 due to past attitude issues when dealing with conflicts and criticism. And the fact that not only I but the 327th also had to deal with this speaks volumes to me.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...