CWRP Skylur Re-App

If you are reapplying for your rank 

RP Name: Tex/Plo Koon

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:222812437

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): no

Why did you leave the staff, team?: The reason why I left the staff team was due to a medical issue. I was diagnosed with very bad depression and anxiety and I want put straight in the mental hospital. Now that I am back and running on the sever I would love to have my staff rank back.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: There are many reasons why I want to rejoin the staff team. As my time back on the sever I have been getting a lot of important positions. As Shadow Manager Lead, Master, 104th Jedi Lead as Plo Koon and a 2ndLT ARC trooper in the 104th as this seems like it is enough I would love to help my sever more. By joining back on the Staff team. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:yes

• Friendly 1
Banned

+1

r4ymo.gif

+1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone