Question for GMOs

Is it against the rules to start Events/Encounters just to kill a single person or a group of individuals? I've seen it happen quite a bit and it seems like a bit of an asshole move to pull. So my question is, if there is rules against it, what is the punishment set in place? Do we have to go through a report process? 

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

From what I see this targetting or whatever just seems to be like a pre-agreement with both parties, I think as long as the event jobs have an RP reason to target a certain group eg Bounty etc It should be fine, I'm no GMO tho so its just my personal opinion.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

• Management
Management
24 minutes ago, Ratio said:

Is it against the rules to start Events/Encounters just to kill a single person or a group of individuals? I've seen it happen quite a bit and it seems like a bit of an asshole move to pull. So my question is, if there is rules against it, what is the punishment set in place? Do we have to go through a report process? 

The GM should first contact the person (or group) in which their event would revolve around and get his permission. If the GM is just doing it to kill the person with no story and that is pretty evident the best you can do is go through the report process or just speak directly with a GMO.

All in all they should not just start an event/encounter with the only goal to kill someone. They need to get the consent of the person or group and they need to create a story.

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

It's dependent if there is a consistent structured story/reason. Contacting the person involved if it is specific towards them should always be done. But it is heavily dependent on the quality of how it's carried out.

If their entire event is based around killing one person due to bias or targetting than of course it is wrong. But if it plays directly into a solid story then it's allowed.

Edited by Poe

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2