What's your favorite Halo?

What is your favorite Halo  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My personal favorite is reach just becuase of the amount of fun times ive had with my friends on there back a couple years ago. Everyday me and my buddies would hop on and grind out halo reach playing griff ball, infection, doing the easter egg to get the pelican and phantom etc. 

They all have been offline for 3 years now I think and I dont talk to them anymore tho so its kinda fun yet sad memories wishing I can go back to the days of reach with my buds. 

• Agree 2

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

Gotta be reach for me nothing replaces the good days of of the wonderful campaign super fun multiplayer and amazing forge 

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Halo 3 is defos the best campaign wise, Then reach multiplayer wise. I miss spawn camping kids on Sanctuary, Halo Wars 1 and 2 are also excellent and ODST is just a master piece. 

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

I liked that halo where it was set in more modern times. Made it feel like it was in our world kind of. The enemy was a band of alien terrorists, it was really cool and had cool characters. Think it was called Halo: Call of Duty  Black Ops or something 

4 hours ago, IKE said:

I liked that halo where it was set in more modern times. Made it feel like it was in our world kind of. The enemy was a band of alien terrorists, it was really cool and had cool characters. Think it was called Halo: Call of Duty  Black Ops or something 

Ur thinking of Halo Advanced warfare and halo infinite warfare, and the black ops 3 through four that cover the forerunner human war right?

5 hours ago, justuscloud5 said:

Ur thinking of Halo Advanced warfare and halo infinite warfare, and the black ops 3 through four that cover the forerunner human war right?

I was making a joke about call of duty xd

3 minutes ago, [SR] Spear said:

I have to say 4, since it's the only one I've played. Halo is an amazing game though.

I am not trying to dis on halo in any matter by saying 4 is the best, either.

Play any other halo game and you will learn why saying that is a meme