Alpha-Class ARC Changes - The Redemption

silvers

Before beginning, we would like to apologise for changing our original suggestion quite a bit, so much so that it felt like it was a new suggestion. That was kinda boofy on our end. But here we are, and hopefully, this is the best compromise after the lengthy discussions we have had before on the forum post back then.

Name: Silvers

Suggestion: Make some changes to the Alpha-Class ARC group in the server.

Implementation: 

Alphas require many prerequisites to become one, such as MED, EOD, TECH, INT, ARC, and other training. In lore, we are trained by Jango Fett himself, a Mandalorian. Null was also trained by a Mandalorian, Kal Skirata. They are all genetically modified to be the best of the best.

Changing the job pay:

• For the normal Alpha-ARC trooper job, they are paid 350 credits. For other subunits of a battalion, they are paid from 400 credits (TC), to 450 credits (21stSO, w/o the normal trooper).  We feel that Alpha-ARCs should be paid 475.
  • For Alpha-17 and Fordo, they can be changed to have 50 higher pay than the normal trooper, which would be 450 or 500 credits. We would prefer 550, however.
  • Valiant would still have the 600 pay.

Changing the loadout:

• Minor changes: For the Alpha Trooper job, they should get the DC-15a and DC-15s. I think this was accidentally removed, soo yeah.
  • Now for the big boy changes: We would want to give one of the Alpha-ARC jobs a bacta bomb. Originally, the thought of a medkit came to our minds, but we have decided that this would be more tactical for an Alpha-ARC to use. We would prefer Aven, because he would be the closest person in lore of all of the Alphas to use the bomb. However, since all of the base Alpha troopers have the same job, it may not work. The next big thing would be Fordo, so most likely fordo would get the bacta bomb, even though if it is a stretch. 
  • Adding DC15a - tfa_swch_dc15a
  • Adding DC15s - tfa_dc15s_ashura
  • Adding Bacta Bomb - weapon_bactanade

Job Health Changes

• For all Alpha Jobs, we should get 50 more health than the Rancor job. Their total health would be 650 HP and 250 Armor. (Normal Rancor have 600 HP and 250 Armor) To compare with null, they have 600 Health and 350 armor. 
  • Alphas are known to withstand many harsh things. For example, when Alpha-17 was interrogated by Asajj Ventress, he withstood her and escaped to fight another battle.

e089e1bc7019c9bc237d0f6851aa18f0.png

Model Changes

• K THIS SOUNDS KINDA SUS IK, we like all of the models don't worry. We just found out that Kyle might've made a phase 1 helmet for Valiant. If Joah has the file/models for that, maybe he can try implementing that in. This is just speculation, however. He might not even have it at all, but it isn't the end of the world.
  • Update: Found the picture! :) So that confirms it, there IS a phase 1 helmet for Valiant. I'm not gonna post it because it may be confidential, but if I get permission I will edit it in.
  • Some of Rancor are happy with pitching some of their BvB prize money into this helmet. It may not be much, but it can help hopefully.
  • Valiant's model string as well -  models/kylejwest/synergyroleplay/alpha/sr3dalphaarcvaliant/sr3dalphaarcvaliant.mdl
  • Alpha Trooper - models/kylejwest/synergyroleplay/alpha/sr3dalphaarctrooper/sr3dalphaarctrooper.mdl

APPROVED BY MILLER (BLITZ) AND MYSELF (VALIANT)

Workshop content if applicable: Well I guess the phase one helmet for valiant, but I don't think that is on the workshop.

• Management
Management
On 5/19/2019 at 12:05 AM, Joah said:

So, I know this post has been up for awhile, I don't know how many times I need to repeat myself.

DO NOT PUT MULTIPLE SUGGESTIONS INSIDE OF A SUGGESTION THREAD. (STOP DOING IT MAKE MULTIPLE) (THIS IS DENIED UNTIL I CAN SEE A TRUE COMMUNITY FEEDBACK ON A SPECIFIC SUGGESTION, REPOST ALL OF THESE SEPERATLEY)

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Banned

plus one brother

r4ymo.gif

+1 to everything excluding the HP and Bacta Nade.

-1 to HP and Bacta Nade because....
The reason I still minus one the HP is because you have your battalion buff already, your asking to have the most HP on the server out of any clone...…
And for the bacta nade we have enough of those floating around right now through SOBDE, it was something that set our medics apart so I will also minus one that. I would plus one a medkit but not the bacta nade…..

Also your information regarding our health and armor is still wrong. 600 - 300

Edited by Metro

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

• Retired Founder

Instant denied, make a suggestion with each thing separately.

8 hours ago, Marvel said:
On 5/19/2019 at 1:05 AM, Joah said:

So, I know this post has been up for awhile, I don't know how many times I need to repeat myself.

DO NOT PUT MULTIPLE SUGGESTIONS INSIDE OF A SUGGESTION THREAD. (STOP DOING IT MAKE MULTIPLE) (THIS IS DENIED UNTIL I CAN SEE A TRUE COMMUNITY FEEDBACK ON A SPECIFIC SUGGESTION, REPOST ALL OF THESE SEPERATLEY)

Nailed it

• Funny 2
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 3