Suggestion: Imperial RP [Accepted]

Laser

Name: HyDrA

Suggestion: put new people on there for more roleplay and stuff

Implementation: i Think It should because of how many people are on the server

Lore: none at all

P.S i am Going to be the Darth Vader and i will be the right and all powerful one like no can be come darth vader or i will kill them 

Edited by Hydra/Laiz Eer
  • Funny 2

Hey don't talk shit this post was * A P P O R V E D 

+1 LASER YOU ARE THE TRUE DARTH VADER AND I WILL BE YOUR FIST AND I WIlL FIST THE REBELLION INTO SUBMISSION

Plus there's no lore so we already have that down as Synergy :omegalul:

Edited by Zest
5 minutes ago, Hydra/Laiz Eer said:

@Marvel can we do this and i be darth vader and a HA

thats not gonna happen. having to many servers is bad for the community and we already have star wars RP server. plus the first HAs and Darth Vader would most likely be whoever was running the server

12 minutes ago, Ccmonty said:

same thing

16 minutes ago, BigZach said:

Sidious*

Ccmonty you can be sidious 

and bigzach do you want to have the spot of Grand Inquisitor 

Edited by Hydra/Laiz Eer
21 minutes ago, Hydra/Laiz Eer said:

Ccmonty you can be sidious 

and bigzach do you want to have the spot of Grand Inquisitor 

Can i have the spot of Psy?

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

28 minutes ago, Twelves said:

which is why the other gmod community that this server originated from is actually doing fairly well.

It’s community was already big and had a playerbase large enough to split

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

26 minutes ago, justuscloud5 said:

If you are serious you can get beaned for advertising 

Mans is advertising for a SYNERGY Imperial Roleplay Server.......

Why would they ban him for advertising.........

I am not advertising i am just saying i am got to start up an server that if people on this server want to come play they can and i just trying to help the server out with getting more people

Edited by Hydra/Laiz Eer
Just now, Nightmare said:

Do you guys really think this kid is serious y'all just got jebaited smh

Why would my lord lie???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Friendly 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic