Piff's Staff Re-App

Piff

RP Name: Rancor Alpha-36 MEDL ITO 2ndLT Felix / 212th Jedi ACEFI GSL WS G KoC Locus

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155574178

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Eastern

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I left a while back due to me being burnt out and doing nothing within my battalion and then I re-applied and voided because I had IRL Issues and other shit I had to deal with. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: Well now that I'm an Officer in Rancor, I hope to help them out with doing more training as well return to the staff team to help out because I finished finals and all my shit and now I have more time to be online, I also dealt with my issues and hope to improve within the staff team and stay longer if my life lets me . Basically overall just returning to doing all the staff work and try to help out, As well I actually want to progress in the GM Program this time and revise my events and become a better GM since I was a pretty damn rusty one before and didn't execute my ideas well. Overall just be some type of use to the community especially when there is no staff online. Also, I want to try to help out in both my Jedi and Clone when I do Trials for ACE and shit and Training for Rancor as I said before.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by Papa Piff
  • Agree 2

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

-1 chief idk what happened, but you still make issues worse and start drama. I don’t believe you should be staff.

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 2

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

6 hours ago, Kronos Jones said:

-1 chief idk what happened, but you still make issues worse and start drama. I don’t believe you should be staff.

Like?

• Agree 1

spacer.png

Banned

Top tier fella.

+1

• Agree 1

r4ymo.gif

7 minutes ago, Shake said:

Any reason? I’m starting to see a pattern with the -1 and neutrals but I’m not going to say anything about it

• Agree 1

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Papa Piff said:

Like?

All the allegations you constantly make about SOBDE/whenever someone in SOBDE says something in OOC you reply with a petty argument.

• Agree 2

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

8 hours ago, Kronos Jones said:

All the allegations you constantly make about SOBDE/whenever someone in SOBDE says something in OOC you reply with a petty argument.

Funny thing is I haven’t been in game lately else than for events because I been working on docs so how is that possible and you have no proof to say that’s true and you’re assuming that im replying to you guys and Allegations? What allegations? And you guys seem to just find anything I post and dumb it or -1 it like you guys have done here because you, shade and josh are in SOBDE. At least have proof of me saying anything towards SOBDE or making allegations before I actually accept doing that.

Thank you for proving my point by dumbing what i said.

Edited by Papa Piff
  • Agree 2

spacer.png

17 hours ago, Papa Piff said:

Any reason? I’m starting to see a pattern with the -1 and neutrals but I’m not going to say anything about it

+uno from me cuz all of my interactions with you (back when poder was still here F for a real one) I didn’t really have any issues with you and you seem like a nice kiddo so yea why not.

also u just did say something u goober lookin 4head man

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

4 hours ago, Usefulgamer said:

+uno from me cuz all of my interactions with you (back when poder was still here F for a real one) I didn’t really have any issues with you and you seem like a nice kiddo so yea why not.

also u just did say something u goober lookin 4head man

I miss Poder, RIP

• Agree 1

spacer.png

Staff interview passed 
                                                                Welcome to the team