Ahsoka Tano Exploiting Speed Glitch

RP Name: Apprentice Hayley the Disliked

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:90950366

Suspected Player's Name: Jedi Commander Ahsoka Tano| Sniff

Suspected Player's Steam ID (If applicable): Cannot find him on the server anymore.

Rule Suspected Player Broke: Exploited a glitch. Broke Section A. 15. (In Staff Punishment Guidelines this is a 2 day ban to a PERM ban)

Explain to us what happened: A few days ago when I was in the Jedi Dojo, Sniff was speeding around, and I asked him how he was running that fast, he then told me about the adrenaline glitch. I then asked him how he did that, he told me, and then I told him not to use it as it is exploiting a glitch on the server. Today however, I caught him yet again at Bravo before he decided to fight a Sith named Maverick to stop using that exploit. He then after giving him yet a second warning, was in the Sith Temple during a raid exploiting that glitch. This gives an unfair advantage to players, and is breaking Section A. 15 of the Server Rules. I was not the only one to witness this, there were quite a few sith that noticed this and brought it up, I then went to the Jedi Channel where there was a few jedi and they told me to put an AOS on him, and they would handle it. I put an AOS on him, and he admitted in the chat that he did use the glitch. He then was arrested, but while arrested I had Jedi Elijah come in and tell me that he was going to get a warning, and if he did it again he would be demoted. I do NOT believe this is a jedi matter of sorts, as he is breaking a server rule, and not a roleplay rule. I believe this needs to be handled appropriately.

Evidence (If applicable):

[ADVERT] Apprentice Hayley the Disliked: AOS Ahsoka Tano FAILRP
| Mist (STEAM_0:1:91541569) has connected.
[DarkRP] Mist (STEAM_0:1:91541569) has joined the game
[OOC] Apprentice Caged The Honored: OOF
[OOC] RC-1140 Delta Squad Fixer: wat
[OOC] DU ARCO 2ndLT Apple: ooo
[OOC] LS4 1SG Hawkeye: ?
[OOC] Base Ops ATCL Captain Burner: LOL
[OOC] GSL Revered Lord Conquest: wat
[OOC] Battalion Commander Fox: Location?
[OOC] RC-6379 Foxtrot Group TECH Feedback: ashoka vs ashoka
[OOC] Rancor ARC SGT Indomitus: RIP
[COMMS] Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig: Chief of Security Cin Drallig is enroute to suspend the culprit. Please keep me updated
[OOC] Base Ops ATCL Captain Burner: WTF
[OOC] Rancor Alpha-36 MEDL SGM Piff: Old Ahsoka AOS New Ahsoka
[ADVERT] Apprentice Hayley the Disliked: Outside of sith temple
[OOC] 212th ACE SM SH Knight Cabrera: when you get clapped by conquest when in disquise in the sith temple
[OOC] Apprentice Hayley the Disliked: was using the speed glitch
[OOC] WS KillFate the Honored: Really Sniff
[DarkRP] Jedi Master Direk (STEAM_0:0:115518545) arrested 501st Jedi Commander Ahsoka Tano
[OOC] Jedi Padawan Apexx: oofers
[OOC] 501st Jedi Commander Ahsoka Tano: makes sense

[OOC] Apprentice Hayley the Disliked: for the second time today
[OOC] Noctivagus The Disliked:  <b>B e</b>A n e d<b>   G e</b> T    <u>H e c </u>c i n g<b>     B e </b> A N<b> E d</b>  Y o <u> u</u>   N e <b> R d</b>
[OOC] Apprentice Caged The Honored: Reports that she was adrenalin glitch
[COMMS] CT-5561 PLTL 2ndLT Halo: Alpha team report. Is alpha secure?
[OOC] 501st Jedi Commander Ahsoka Tano: not even i was using it
[OOC] 212th ACE SM SH Knight Cabrera: and then texas tried to strip my weapons when reviving
[COMMS] 327th MED SSG Texas: PTL X1 west
[OOC] 501st Jedi Commander Ahsoka Tano: not glitching it

[DarkRP] Dark Lords Gluttony Mirtis was killed by Entity [753][trigger_hurt] with a trigger_hurt
[COMMS] Green Company Captain Draa: Charlie is secure
[COMMS] BO Lieutenant Colonel Schwarz: Granted.
[OOC] RC-1140 Delta Squad Fixer: thats not even failrp LUL
[COMMS] CT-5561 PLTL 2ndLT Halo: Charlie team, comms in when charlie is secure.
[OOC] 501st Jedi Commander Ahsoka Tano: but sure
[OOC] RC-1140 Delta Squad Fixer: thats force abuse LUL
[OOC] BO Lieutenant Colonel Schwarz: A sith put an AOS on a jedi
[ADVERT] Jedi Master Direk: AR/Ahsoka/FailRP/1st/50K
[OOC] CT-5561 PLTL 2ndLT Halo: of uck
[OOC] Apprentice Hayley the Disliked: thats the second time today i told you not to use it
[OOC] BO Lieutenant Colonel Schwarz: what
[OOC] RC-5576-39 Foxtrot Group Gregor: then thats a false arrest.
[OOC] Apprentice Caged The Honored: Clones put AOS on sith
[OOC] Apprentice Hayley the Disliked: i was told by jedi to call it
[OOC] CT-5561 PLTL 2ndLT Halo: I got out of the laat and i spanwned on my tacv
[OOC] Jedi Master Direk: Sorry
[OOC] Apprentice Caged The Honored: we can put back
[OOC] RC-1140 Delta Squad Fixer: Thats a false arrest btw
[OOC] Apprentice Hayley the Disliked: its not a false arrest
[OOC] Apprentice Caged The Honored: how?
[OOC] CT-5561 PLTL 2ndLT Halo: can someone tp me to charlie
[OOC] 501st Jedi Commander Ahsoka Tano: it really is
[OOC] 21stSO ARFO Major Knockout: hALO i THINK YOU BROKE IT
Giving TR 104th ARC 2ndLT Thegan a weapon_swrc_det
[OOC] Apprentice Hayley the Disliked: he was using the speed glitch
[OOC] RC-1140 Delta Squad Fixer: here me out
Player TechnoDad has joined the game
| WO1 Willyworm1 (STEAM_0:1:88673790) has disconnected.
[DarkRP] TR 327th REGL COL Willy (STEAM_0:1:88673790) disconnected
[OOC] 501st Jedi Commander Ahsoka Tano: i wasnt but sure
[OOC] RC-1140 Delta Squad Fixer: its force abuse
[OOC] Apprentice Hayley the Disliked: which is not allowed on the server
[OOC] Null-7 Mereel Skirata: hear
[OOC] Bardan Jusik: hear*
[OOC] BO Lieutenant Colonel Schwarz: thats still not how its works
[COMMS] 501st Jedi General Elijah: Need Shock or TG
| Apprentice Hayley the Disliked is now administrating.
[COMMS] SHARCL LTC Rhino: Defcon Check
[OOC] Null-7 Mereel Skirata: omegalul
[OOC] RC-1140 Delta Squad Fixer: not failrp
[OOC] CT-5561 PLTL 2ndLT Halo: I exited the laat and i spawned on my tac
[OOC] 501st Jedi Commander Ahsoka Tano: its called using adrenaline
[OOC] Apprentice Hayley the Disliked: force abuse is still failrp
[OOC] 501st Jedi Commander Ahsoka Tano: but nice try

• Funny 1
2 minutes ago, [SR] Clank [NA] said:

-1. We can handle our own issues in the order. We don't need someone putting out a player report when we can hand out our own discipline.

This is not a Jedi Order matter, this is him breaking a Synergy Roleplay Server Rule. Section A: 15 of the Synergy Roleplay Rules on the forums states Exploiting of any kind is not allowed and is a bannable offense. And on the punishment guidelines for staff it is a bannable offense for 2 days to PERM. Here is the link https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mz6kDD11rZgWc4HESWEv6W8SxapywLlYiZI1dOuaC0U/edit#heading=h.2zxjrpykomjr

Edited by Hayley
  • Funny 3
Just now, Hayley said:

This is not a Jedi Order matter, this is him breaking a Synergy Roleplay Server Rule.

-1 still stands. Didnt need to be escalated to a player report. Its using a force ability then switching off. Plus there's no solid proof of him doing it. (Not saying he didn't, just saying theres no actual proof of it)

-1 Masters are dealing with this I don't see why Sniff should be banned for making a simple  mistake 

Edit: Also we need proof screenshots, shadow play because Eye witness reports is not creditable 

Edited by Nightmare
  • Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1
1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

-1 Masters are dealing with this I don't see why Sniff should be banned for making a simple  mistake 

This is not a mistake, its exploiting a glitch. There is no way he could do this by accident, it takes multiple steps to use the adrenaline glitch.

1 minute ago, Hayley said:

Again this is a Synergy Roleplay Server Rule, it is not a Jedi Matter.

It's still going to be a -1 because  you don't have any poof what so ever, and the master are dealing with this.

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

Just now, Hayley said:

This is not a mistake, its exploiting a glitch. There is no way he could do this by accident, it takes multiple steps to use the adrenaline glitch.

It literally take using adrenaline then switching off 4head not a 20 step process.

Just now, Elijah said:

It's still going to be a -1 because  you don't have any poof what so ever, and the master are dealing with this.

Did you not read the evidence I sent? Did you not hear 4 other sith tell you what they saw and what he did?

Did you not read the evidence I sent? Did you not hear 4 other sith tell you what they saw and what he did?

When you are all in the same channel of course you’re all going to have the same story u have no video or a hard copy of any proof 

1 minute ago, Doc said:

spacer.png

You were told it’s being handled, yet you make a report. -1

I was told he was getting a warning, and nothing else. This is not being handled properly. If he is exploiting a glitch he needs to be banned.

-1 What the hell are these chat logs suppose to prove?? Like it doesn't show that he did it a few days ago so we have no way to believe what you say is true.

• Agree 2

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

It's interesting to say the least. While it's understandable why the Council would wish to handle this situation, it has taken a turn from a Jedi/Council issue to a player abusing a glitch. If found true, I'd guess it would be up to the Directors/HA if the issue will be handled off to the Jedi thus turned into a Jedi issue or keep it as is - a glitch abuse issue, which is not something the Jedi Council would handle. All under the assumption the accusation can be proven true.

Edited by Zyner

spacer.png

Sorry doc stealing this
I would like to point out it is Force Abuse not fail roleplay, Which is a jedi matter not a Worthy enough player report, Exploiting it is against the rules of jedi as i put that rule in place when i was yoda. As being said it is a jedi matter and they obviously handled it. I dunno why you are reporting him.

• Winner 2
Just now, Hayley said:

Adrenaline isn't a force ability however, you are able to get adrenaline by abusing force powers.

Adrenaline is a force ability all master and named jedi have it.

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

I remember in the old days when you got insta demoted for doing the adrenaline bug on purpose. -1 while he did exploit a bug in the game it hurt nothing, didn't disrupt anything, did not effect the game play of others whatsoever. 

• Agree 1

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

1 minute ago, Baelfire said:

I remember in the old days when you got insta demoted for doing the adrenaline bug on purpose. -1 while he did exploit a bug in the game it hurt nothing, didn't disrupt anything, did not effect the game play of others whatsoever. 

Unfortunately it did affect gameplay, he was able to kill a lot of sith during a temple raid. In which this is why there is a report on him.

Edited by Hayley
2 minutes ago, Tyzen said:

spacer.png

Sorry doc stealing this
I would like to point out it is Force Abuse not fail roleplay, Which is a jedi matter not a Worthy enough player report, Exploiting it is against the rules of jedi as i put that rule in place when i was yoda. As being said it is a jedi matter and they obviously handled it. I dunno why you are reporting him.

Why isn't it in the Jedi Rules? It's only in the Server Rules.

4 minutes ago, Hayley said:

Adrenaline isn't a force ability however, you are able to get adrenaline by abusing force powers.

What? -1.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

My apologies I guess it is a force ability to some. However, abusing the adrenaline and exploiting the glitch for it to make you faster is against the rules.

you can simply just right click with it and make you go faster however you still have no proof that he was glitching it i will change my -1 to a +1 if you have video evidence and it clearly shows him abusing it

• Winner 1

My apologies I guess it is a force ability to some. However, abusing the adrenaline and exploiting the glitch for it to make you faster is against the rules.

There’s also occasions where it happens without the user knowing, and when it happened it didn’t seem as tho he did it on purpose, now that’s my opinion. I’m just curious how this how thing effected you.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was