Zyner Staff Report

Metro

RP Name: Null 10 Jaing Skirata

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155561484

Staff member you are reporting: Zyner

Staff Members Steam ID (If applicable): No Clue.

Staff Members Wrong-Doing: Abusing Physgun, Spawning in a Baton to attempt and arrest me. 

Explain the situation: I was taking a vantage point on top of the ATC to shoot down on the enemies, I am the Squads marksman so this was the best position for me to be in. After about 5 times of me being phsygunned down, he decided to spawn in a baton and hit me with it trying to arrest me. I luckily was able to move before being arrested. This literally ruined the event for me. (I know about the supposed rule but that was back on Rishi Moon, however, I was told it was VOID on the Venator and that I could use it!)

Evidence (If applicable): http://prntscr.com/ghld3b

Edited by Metro
  • Dumb 1

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

The following is an exert from here, the Rules & Regulations of the Clone Wars server:

https://synergyroleplay.com/index.php?/topic/530-clone-wars-rules/

Fail RP

- Standing and sitting on players.

- Talking about Out of Character (OOC) things in Roleplay chat channels.

- The only location where you can speak Out of Character (OOC) is in the OOC lounge or in Teamspeak. (Unless designated as not OOC by the commander in that channel).

- Do not salute/bow during combat situations.

- No FailRP names or lore names without being that lore character. (eg: CC 6969 Rex)

- Cannot be on top of Air Traffic Control (ATC) period.

- You CANNOT have the visor body grouper on, if you do not have a helmet on.

I gave you and another NULL a verbal warning to step off and when you chose not to I moved you off. You constantly, over and over, decided to fly back on top not taking the hint that an Admin was telling you otherwise.

Also, I did not attempt to arrest you, I could have done so if I wished. I was giving you a physical warning because both verbal & visual warnings were not enough for you. I simply stunned you to try to get a point across with you - but now I understand that further measures will be needed to be taken in any future occurrences with you, being taken to the Admin Sit room and completely out of the Event if that's what you see fit.

You only ruined the event for yourself for not following the rules and not complying when clearly being moved away. If it is true you were told otherwise than I apologize for that miscommunication you had, but as long as the rules remain up they are to be followed.

Edited by Zyner
  • Agree 1

That's a shit excuse and you know it. (Its Common Knowledge that the rule doesn't apply here on Venator. I have seen many people go up there and I am sure you have even used it yourself. I was told I was fine to be there.) I recommend that you do not lie on this as well, you never said shit to me and just consistently moved me off. I am not one to get upset at the damn game but I do not like being patronized.

Edited by Metro

3 minutes ago, Metro said:

(Its Common Knowledge that the rule doesn't apply here on Venator. I have seen many people go up there and I am sure you have even used it yourself. I was told I was fine to be there.)

btw "here on venator". boi wtf are you dumb. where the fuck else would the ATC be. stop it. get some help.

25 minutes ago, Metro said:

After about 5 times of me being phsygunned down,

You were brought down 5 times, dont you think that after the 1st or even the 2nd time being brought down to not go up there.

Use common sense, if someone higher up moves you off of something that means dont go back up there

4 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

btw "here on venator". boi wtf are you dumb. where the fuck else would the ATC be. stop it. get some help.

There was an ATC on Rishi Moon. Don't need you coming here and talking shit.

2 minutes ago, Bobonater3 said:

You were brought down 5 times, dont you think that after the 1st or even the 2nd time being brought down to not go up there.

Use common sense, if someone higher up moves you off of something that means dont go back up there

I was in the right to be there of course I would continue going up, as I said. I am the Marksman for my squad I was getting a vantage point to shoot down on the enemies as any good marksman would.

• Founder
Founder

This entire post is ridiculous. You had to get pulled down 5 times and you continued to ignore a vet admin's request. Obviously this rule stayed in for a reason otherwise it would have been taken off. Go to the suggestions page if you want to change something.

Edited by Square
Just now, Metro said:

I was in the right to be there of course I would continue going up, as I said. I am the Marksman for my squad I was getting a vantage point to shoot down on the enemies as any good marksman would.

- Cannot be on top of Air Traffic Control (ATC) period.

>failrp

>FAILRP

this is exactly why i stopped playing gmod for the most part, dumb shit like this x dd

Edited by Jayarr
8 minutes ago, Square said:

This entire post is ridiculous. You had to get pulled down 5 times and you continued to ignore a vet admin's request. Obviously this rule stayed in for a reason otherwise it would have been taken off. Go to the suggestions page if you want to change something.

Maybe it would be a good idea to USE WORDS, instead of just physgunning the player? No? I was told I was okay to be up there by other players and even staff members. Hell I have been up there with staff members. No one has EVER consistently physgunned me down and not say a word about it.

Edited by Metro

While it is common knowledge that being on top of the Venator ATC is not fail roleplay, the situation was poorly handled on both sides here. Zyner should have brought you into a sit rather than spawning himself a baton or physgunning you 5 times. However, after being taken off the ATC you should have spoken to Zyner about it rather than ignoring him and going back on top 4 more times.

The rule needs to be updated in the document, yes. However, most people are aware you are allowed on top of the ATC.

Furthermore, this entire thread is being handled in a very unprofessional manner. Everyone here is flaming out at each other, and its not tolerated, nor is it going to get anyone anywhere.

I cannot close a staff report myself, however, I recommend this be closed with the simple statement that being on ATC is not failRP.

• Agree 2

Well i mean if this has been a rule for so long, why is this the absolute first time ive ever seen it being enforced, poorly at that, (you might want to speak tot he player rather than phys gunning and batoning them) Also, if this offends you so much you have to phys gun him why do i see people high up such as tomas sitting on ATC all the time. Either enforce the rule regularly or remove it imo

• Agree 1

@Medic

im in no mood to be nice and im sure neither will medic

being ontop of the ATC is BLATANT failrp, and i would hope medic and @Rush Cat would make it as such. 

This staff report is literally you being salty because you got one event ruined for you. ONE. more will come, dont cry over spilled milk dammit. use common sense people holy fuck

6 minutes ago, Billiam Clinton said:

While it is common knowledge that being on top of the Venator ATC is not fail roleplay, the situation was poorly handled on both sides here. Zyner should have brought you into a sit rather than spawning himself a baton or physgunning you 5 times. However, after being taken off the ATC you should have spoken to Zyner about it rather than ignoring him and going back on top 4 more times.

I understand that the way it was handled was not perfect but I was trying to keep him in the Event by just moving him away, had I brought him to an Admin Sit room it would have completely taken him out of the Event - regardless of that the actions resulted in the same result.

6 minutes ago, Billiam Clinton said:

I cannot close a staff report myself, however, I recommend this be closed with the simple statement that being on ATC is not failRP.

I agree, including the update of the Rules & Regulations as they are highly important documents that need to be correct day-to-day.

Also, I will have to add as I saw this being brought up a lot. I did give out a verbal warning, it is not my fault if you did not hear it over your TeamSpeak or not pay attention; seeing as how the other NULL reacted to it. Regardless, all that followed were warnings one after the other as no real punishment was issued. Including that an arrest was never going to happen, I'd call CG instead.

Edited by Zyner
Just now, Tristan said:

@Medic

being ontop of the ATC is BLATANT failrp, and i would hope medic and @Rush Cat would make it as such. 

This staff report is literally you being salty because you got one event ruined for you. ONE. more will come, dont cry over spilled milk dammit. use common sense people holy fuck

Ah yes, im glad you are giving medic his mood for him :^)

2 minutes ago, Tristan said:

@Medic

Do you even play here? I have no clue who you are no offense. I would just refer to Billiam's Post. 

Edited by Metro

2 minutes ago, Zyner said:

I understand that the way it was handled was not perfect but I was trying to keep him in the Event by just moving him away, had I brought him to an Admin Sit room it would have completely taken him out of the Event - regardless of that the actions resulted in the same result.

I agree, including the update of the Rules & Regulations as they are highly important documents that need to be correct day-to-day.

I can't disagree with the last part, might not be a bad idea to update the rules. I don't mean anything personal by this I just would love if you would have said/typed or told me exactly why the hell I was being moved. I don't hold any grudges.

2 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

if only you were an older member. tristans a god. gotta love him

Honestly, it's whatever. I was only asking due to the fact I have never seen him and I believe if you don't even play on the server no need to come on here and try and make decisions. I ain't mad I am just curious to why you felt the need to come on here to flame me lmao.

Just now, Metro said:

Honestly, it's whatever. I was only asking due to the fact I have never seen him and I believe if you don't even play on the server no need to come on here and try and make decisions. I ain't mad I am just curious to why you felt the need to come on here to flame me lmao.

honestly tf you doin man. you asked a question, I explained (which was an off topic question) and then proceed to say some gay shit too me like im actually gonna care. i aint flamin, I just wanna know how a man can stoop this low.

Just now, Metro said:

and I believe if you don't even play on the server no need to come on here and try and make decisions

and this is horrible, we have the same experience as ya'll have. maybe even better. this aint a closed forum, we can do as we wish as old members. <3

9 minutes ago, Metro said:

As to say, i was staff for 7 almost 8 months, i have alot of experience when it comes to the rules, how they were and still are, and quite frankly even tho "apparently" it is said that the atc rule is no longer valid. it is STILL in the rules. its like saying a group of people disregards a law because they forgot it existed, which you would be arrested for if caught breaking said law/rule. i would have done the same thing Zyner did.

6 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

honestly tf you doin man. you asked a question, I explained (which was an off topic question) and then proceed to say some gay shit too me like im actually gonna care. i aint flamin, I just wanna know how a man can stoop this low.

and this is horrible, we have the same experience as ya'll have. maybe even better. this aint a closed forum, we can do as we wish as old members. <3

Dammit Jayarr, yes we have seniority but we have to respect them too. <3 love you tho

ill go ahead and apologize for my words but i still stand by them, this is something that could have been resolved quite easily, and my word still stands, the rule is technically there and valid until removed.

See there we go!

[down below]

Edited by Tristan

This can be voided. I talked with @Zyner it was a simple misunderstanding between Zyner and I. As @Billiam Clinton said, I do believe I could also have taken a better approach. I think the rules do need to be looked over for any other mishaps like this one. I do wish I received a bit more respect from other members, obviously there was no need for flaming on either side. @Jayarr to explain on that last little bit, this is obviously something that has been changed since you have been here, I just disliked the fact you came in and disrespected me before you even really knew what was going on. I just wanted to end this whole thing before it got further out of hand.

1 minute ago, Metro said:

This can be voided. I talked with @Zyner it was a simple misunderstanding between Zyner and I.

Agreed. Situation happened mid-event while I was helping with it and I took a quick approach. We've talked it over and have come to a mutual understanding.