CWRP - Dream's Staff Application

Dream

RP Name: Kom'rk Skirata 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60294652

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator in order to give back to the community, by being available for any task that improves their quality of life. Through this, I would like to go down the road of doing more TR work, as well as eventually join the ranks of the game master program. There are many times that I am online late at night, and see a lack of content - it would be ideal if I could be able to bring more content to players during this time period. I think that I bring a unique perspective to most situations, and would do the same with the staff team. I consider myself an empathetic person, and many conflicts that I see being had, whether that be in-character or in OOC, could use some empathy in order for an easy resolve. Should I be made staff, I would uphold my values, and enforce server rules - all while having a fun time with the community!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Many of you know me as Dream, but I am a medical student that is currently working on entering Ophthalmology, while also getting a degree in healthcare business administration (on the side). I am also a semi-pro table tennis player in the state of Florida, where I travel the state, and parts of the southern US, competing against state teams. I enjoy playing games in my down time, as well as spending time with friends and crying over my classes. I am more than happy to help anyone with an issue they may have, and enjoy interacting with you guys both in and out of character!

Do you have any previous staff experience? I was a new admin for a while, where I had to leave due to school and a lack of internet connectivity. Other than this, I have administrated on several other servers, such as some TF2 servers like GottamPootis and Thorns For Dead. I have also been a staff member on other RP servers, like Vietnam RP and MRP. 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) 639 hours on the server.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) : Negative.

Are you willing to sacrifice your playtime for the betterment of the server and its community? Yes.

Edited by Dream

+1 

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Staff interview passed

Welcome to the staff team