CWRP - Luckys Staff App

Luckyy

RP Name: Crosshair 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79579134 

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: EST 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  I feel that this would help me get into a postion to help more players. I find myself not doing anything and this could help fill a void in a playtime. It would be fun and would be a great way to continue my experience on the server. I feel myself could also learn a lot from the continued experience in this. I have drumline tryouts coming up and wish to become section leader and this could help with managing skills and would be a template to go off of. Overall I feel it could help gain much needed experience with managing and will help fill a void with my time

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Ive been previously staff on multiple servers and have a great fix to help other players. Im in the drumline of my marching band and enjoy deep sea diving. Feel this will help me get myself more focussed on the server.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I was previously an admin when the server first started and an admin on icefuse and and an admin on FSAS

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  936 Hours

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) no

-1 very racist

+1

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone