Carvis's GM Application

Carvis

Name: Carvis

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:46578116

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 1220 Hours... Woah

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: I would rate my clone wars knowledge to be a 8

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I think they are pretty good. I am currently the base ops XO, so I do have quite a bit of experience being a leader and having to communicate things

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes, I understand

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

-CIS warps in-... nah just kidding

A event that I would like to produce is that a clone would stumble upon a drink around bravo and drink it after being forced to do harsh PT, so the clone is dehydrated. Upon drinking it the clone would feel normal except he would hear voices and see ghost like images. He would hear voices saying things like "kill" "choke" "execute" and not know what it means. The clone would later on feel a weird presence he has never felt before. The drink he drank was a liquid dropped by a Sith that gave the clone force abilies and would feel the hate and strength flow through him. He would keep it a secret, however with his new found ability, he would go around the base and create havok with high command and fellow clones.

I love to have events that are player choice, so the players would be in control of where the event goes. For instance, they could get the Force senitive clone mad and have him go on a killing spree or they could work with the jedi to return him to normal. It would be mostly player choice

-1 good luck chief

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Management
Management

Welcome to the gamemaster team

//moved to accepted

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk