Frank

RP Name: TR Jedi Padawan Frank

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:194588680

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone:GMT

What was your previous staff rank?:Admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No

Why did you leave the staff, team?:I was "Kicked" From the staff time because I could not get on a PC. This was because it was broken so then I was kicked out of the synergy staff team for inactivity.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I just started playing again when I am doing this I came back because I now have my PC. I want to join back because I had a lot of fun helping people and working with the synergy staff team. Also, I loved making events and spawning npc for since I would love to this again for the community and make sure everyone has something to do so to do this I can host encounters or help people with the encounters.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices Yes i do

Edited by [SR] Frank NA
New RP name

Current: Jedi Knight

Former: DU Captain x2 | Meena Tills | Mas Amedda

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Neutral.

Before you left the server, I had numerous encounters with you and I found you very immature. What happened when you were active and in the 501st also played a big part of that, I won't state some of the things you said but it was very immature. You also lacked creativeness with your events and encounters, Doing More shoot em up with poor planning. But, everyone can change. If I see more of you again, I'm sure my opinion my change in a positive response.  

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

Neutral, You got removed and never seen you before and from feedback from other members its also not looking so hot as well, forgot about this

spacer.png

don't know if you got waived or something, but until I see proof it will remain neutral

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

during the 327th cabbage event you had refused to clean things up and even some officers were at fault when they tried to clean it up the 327th got in trouble and you dcd not to get in trouble. As well as during an encounter i told you specific things you cant do and you did them anyway and i wasnt even staff.

The cabbage event resulted in me demoting two of my captains to CSM for failure to contain the situation as well as demoting many of my SNCOs that participated, some even having all of their ARC trainings wiped. Having heard the entire story from each of my men I was suprised to hear that you didn't even get a slap on the wrist nor take any responsibility for the occurrences. I do believe in second chances, but you've already had yours.

All those that participated in that encounter that are part of the 327th have learnt from it and most of them are now some of my most respected officers. Therefore, I believe you need to show and redeem yourself more before you apply for staff again.

Edited by Poe
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

17 hours ago, Poe said:

The cabbage event resulted in me demoting two of my captains to CSM for failure to contain the situation as well as demoting many of my SNCOs that participated, some even having all of their ARC trainings wiped. Having heard the entire story from each of my men I was suprised to hear that you didn't even get a slap on the wrist nor take any responsibility for the occurrences. I do believe in second chances, but you've already had yours.

All those that participated in that encounter that are part of the 327th have learnt from it and most of them are now some of my most respected officers. Therefore I don't believe that, I believe you need to show and redeem yourself more before you apply for staff again.

Couldn't word it better sorry man -1