Something Terrible just Happened

The fucking Notre Dame Chapel is burning down shit dog.

that place went through hell in WW2, and throughout history. It’s also fucking 850 years old.

what do you guys think cause it?

I think it was Arson. They is no way it could have been faulting in the repairs. It’s made of stone. It has to be Arson. 

Here is a article about it.

https://apple.news/AZ3aVfjxmSJyV1hbnVjE62Q

Former: Liaison

Y'all are fucking retarded if you think it was an arsonist LOL

The fire started in an area that they were renovating, it was structured and held by wood.

The chances of a fire happening via a heat lamp keeping the workers warm is a likely.

• Winner 1

So to give y'all some updates on it.

300€ million has been pledged by 2 people for restorations.

All artifacts and paintings are safe due to being in their underground safe.

They are stating it was an electrical fire that started in a area that's under renovation but arson is still on the table due to their worker riots.

4 countries have signed up to help with the repairs.

Assassins Creed Unity's model of the building will be used to rebuild due to its mass attention to details.

Only a part of the roof caved in so some of the interior is destroyed but not all.

Okay, off to find some more fucking milk.

• Winner 1

WAS MEDIC

53 minutes ago, ttv.TheMedicTV said:

Assassins Creed Unity's model of the building will be used to rebuild due to its mass attention to details

lol, is that fucking for real? I wonder who it was who said in the meeting they had guys let’s use the model in AC. That’s amazing. I’m genially impressed 

Edited by IKE
  • Agree 1
9 minutes ago, IKE said:

lol, is that fucking for real? I wonder who it was who said in the meeting they had guys let’s use the model in AC. That’s amazing. I’m genially impressed 

Ubisoft is very known for details in any AC game. They most likely reached out to France with the 3D models saying to use them.

WAS MEDIC

1 hour ago, ttv.TheMedicTV said:

Ubisoft is very known for details in any AC game. They most likely reached out to France with the 3D models saying to use them.

Hard to believe they didn't have a model of the building to begin with, You know since they were renovating it.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

9 minutes ago, Nade Jones said:

Hard to believe they didn't have a model of the building to begin with, You know since they were renovating it.

The "renovations" are for the structure of it. It was built out of trees, stones and a very very basic cement.

WAS MEDIC