We need a pool in the next base *REVISED*

Name: FM

Suggestion: add a pool to the next base

Implementation: Add a pool in the next base, possibly use it as the next OOC

Lore: IDK maybe we could use it as to allow troopers to practice in an event that took place in the Gungan village (like where all the gungans lived under water... sorry I'm bad at lore). Or if you use it as a part of the OOC lounge then I don't really think it needs lore so yea. "Meesa want pool." 

Workshop content if applicable: I doubt it probably just need a developer to work on the map a little bit but I doubt it needs dev help

your welcome @Firat/Abi for using template

• Agree 1

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Neutral, like is it necessary, like our OOC shit is always empty and it won’t make a huge difference in my opinion and like I understand yes a Pool in Base it’s cool and maybe something to be in when we bored but just kinda a place that will used a lot for a while then get boring

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

4 hours ago, [SR] Piff [A] said:

Neutral, like is it necessary, like our OOC shit is always empty and it won’t make a huge difference in my opinion and like I understand yes a Pool in Base it’s cool and maybe something to be in when we bored but just kinda a place that will used a lot for a while then get boring

Idk how often the OOC is used during the day but around 10:30-11:30 on some nights the 104th tends to destress in OOC if something anoying happened

• Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

-1 theres no reason to have this

• Agree 1