connection problem

Bug Type (Server:): Connection problem

Severity level (1-3): 1

Evidence (if you can): evidence is that i might not be the only one and else idk how to proof it

Description of the bug: everytime i try to join the server i get connection problem in the corner of my screen this has been happening since the server got updated like 4 months ago i had the same problem after the server got updated a month later i could join again in that month i had to resign from 501st and staff and im not plannng to let that happen again. but when i joined again i could play for 32 and a have month and than the server got updated again and the problem returned and nobody knows how to fix it. pls help me with this problem i just wanna play.

How can we recreate it: IDK

Reset Gmod back to default , clear add on files, if that doesn’t work try validating game files. If it still doesn’t work uninstall, go to gmod files and make sure there’s nothing. Reinstall the game

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• 2 years later...