Report against joah

Piff

He gave himself ARC and highest rank in 187th I want him demoted now, I had to add a name and section for 187th to the public ARC ROSTER, THAT WAS HARD, in all seriousness, #Medium,Small,BigJeff for 187th Commander

@SmallJeff

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

I think just for this I’m going to make a storyline on the rise of synergy and how joah came into power and then the decline and how the 21st century is a failure and than just compare everything to the Roman/Byzantine empire and then the dark ages and how synergy was during the renaissance.

• Funny 3

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

5 hours ago, [SR] Piff [A] said:

I think just for this I’m going to make a storyline on the rise of synergy and how joah came into power and then the decline and how the 21st century is a failure and than just compare everything to the Roman/Byzantine empire and then the dark ages and how synergy was during the renaissance.

spacer.png

I know what's going on, you gotta be a Captain to be considered to apply for 187th BCMD. He said "we need an officers corps, because there are none" it may look like he's helping the battalion, but in reality he's powerplaying all of us because the highest rank besides Joah is a SSG. Case closed 

6 hours ago, Arroyo said:

Actually he was promoted to 1stLT

Actually, he was SGT but did a lot of hard work like the rest of the people on the server and earned 1stLT fair and square. Nor was it ever handed to him. He had to work just as much as the rest of us.

Edited by Ashley