Scribbles - Ko'sai's Rage

Scribbles

Name: Scribbles

Who helped (If applicable): Ragen, BBstine, Turle

Event Name: Ko'Sais rage

Summary of the story: A Kamonian and his experiments,  entered the base, looking for a lost experiment, which ended up going to coruscant, however he didnt want to go back to the kaminoan due to his free will, and the republic had an internal fight due to as such, however a third party got involved, unknown kaminoan turning out to be Ko'sai. Kosai attacked the base with re-programmed Covert Ops, and searched the base for his colleauge, and attacked redwood base in search for these experiments. THey ended up getting slaughtered due to the mass amount of clones and resistance. 

What was the result of the event?: The Experiments bodies ended up deteriorating and dying, with one of the experiments leaving.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: 

Alright, love working with Scribbles. Makes some quality events, with that being said, if this perfect example of a Gamemaster has to explicitly pull a /me suicide on his event jobs because the Shock hold them in cells for 30 fucking minutes, then that's a shame on them.

Loved being an event job, I'm glad Scribbles went sicko mode in debrief, y'all fucking deserved it with how shitty you treat the people who give you events.

• Winner 6

8/10 

I had fun as a Senator, and the he said/she said was an interesting part with the Kaminoans. It did last a little long (not your fault I know), so maybe having an extra helper or two to keep things moving would be helpful.

Keep up the good work, and sorry you had to go ham during DB.

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

2 minutes ago, Finn said:

8/10 

I had fun as a Senator, and the he said/she said was an interesting part with the Kaminoans. It did last a little long (not your fault I know), so maybe having an extra helper or two to keep things moving would be helpful.

Keep up the good work, and sorry you had to go ham during DB.

You are a great Gume, makes me really proud to say that.

• Friendly 1

My only issue was the fact that the 212th stayed at base to defend whilst everyone went to search the crash, there was no action for us but that isn't the problem. The problem was that enemies were spawned inside the base even tho we had many people watching the entrance.

@Scribbles Did I miss anything? How did they get inside. Apart from that it was a good event

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Just now, Scribbles said:

An 21st SO announced they had a cloaking squad. 

Ok that clears it up, thanks

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

• Management
Management

@Scribbles WOW How you gonna do a Ko Sai event with no Null on >:(

That thot Ko Sai better be back l8r. We're waiting >:(

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Apologies for how things had to turn out on our end. Usually in events where we have to take prisoners, we typically have a path set in stone for them with the Game Master making their motives pretty obvious. When we contained the threat, we processed them but we had no idea what to do with them. This isn't the first time something like this has happened, with a lot of prisoners popping cyanide pills in response to the stagnation of the event. I want to start taking steps to prevent these things from happening when it comes to holding prisoners or HVTs, and if necessary, I will likely have to work with someone in creating a documentation -- although I detest the idea of doing so.

There's no hard feelings between us as we kind of just shrugged off the mob mentality of people in OOC calling us out for holding them that long. Typically in these scenarios we have a High Command present to speed things along and get them on a LAAT but we also had no idea what Defcon it was due to it being drowned out with the usual comms chatter. But, as you said in your rant, a lot of things were being drowned out and it turned into a big miscommunication towards the end. There's no need to worry, though. People get pissed at ST all of the time so we kind of just looked at the OOC callouts as more cringe-worthy than offensive and bordering on battalion disrespect. Even the low-key callouts during the PTS' were just things we thought were stupid more than anything else. :P

ST ❤️ Scribbles

• Friendly 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC