Shampoos Ban Appeal

RP Name/Steam Name:Private Shampoo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53452957
Date of Ban:4/9/19
Length of Ban:3 Days
Offense: "RDM, False RP, Player Disrespect, and a list of other bs"
Banned By: Some Green Null person idk
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I was falsely titled, abused, and verbally disrespected. I was RPing in an event i killed an enemy and began t-bagging him, the green null guy comes up on me tells me to stop but i continue so he punches me. I asked him why he hit me says "Cus i can" so i shot him (didnt kill him) (False RDM reason on my ban) So after shooting him i run away he abuses his admin powers and freezes me mid air, pciks me up with his phys gun and no clips to me (This is all in character by the way he was in his CT character abusing his powers) so continuing he freezes, phys guns and no clips to me. Stands in front of me and says "Now you're fucked" he TP's Shock to me "ST Trickster" Who falsely arrests me. With no AOS sign until he was tped to me. So i made a sit and i talked to the other admin. He tp's to his own sit and begins to fight his own sit. Begins to fight with me calling me vulgar names so in return as any normal person who gets disrespected by someone i fire back saying "Suck a fucking dick" which he then begins lying saying i said "Suck my fucking dick" Not to mention he was telling another admin to shutup and he can do what he did to me to anyone beacuse i was so called "fleeing" when i was attempting to run away from getting shot by him but in return i was abused and disrespected. The other admin sided with me and says that the other admin (the one that abused me) shouldnt be doing this and said he would have me un arrested because it was abuse and false. The other admin began to fight with the admin releasing me and he then began throwing profane words to me. And then i said what i said and was banned for 3 days.... (Overall i was banned by an admin that did the same things as me, and did worse things then me)  I would like this ban removed because it  is false and abuse, and the removal of the admin that abused, because in my eyes this would make a community look bad.
Evidence to support your claims: The admin that talked to me in the sit first before the other claimed HIS OWN sit, The ST that arrested me falesly, and the 187th CPL BCNS that saw him attack me first that led to my legal response.

1. Phys Gun doesn't work without you going into staff mode. So saying this is in character is a straight up lie. Also never replied "Cus I can"

2. I punched you to get you to stop t-bagging him (In Character) Where you then proceeded to shoot me which is RDM

3. I AOS you and you run away so I go into staff mode freezes you & brings Trickster, Never said "Now you're fucked" I honestly don't know where you getting this from.

4. You can look at the logs to see when I AOS'd you and when you got arrested.

5. Saying "Suck a Fucking Dick" or "Suck my fucking dick" isn't really that far apart and shouldn't be said during a Staff Sit it is really disrespectful.

6. Never called you anything other than your name.

7. Never told Racakrine to shut up. I tried to explain the situation to him since he took the ticket.

8. LMAO, I never shot you when you ran away two people where there that can contest, ST Trickster & Senior Admin Rackarien. Again don't know where you're getting this from.

9. The Other admin said that I shouldn't of TP'd a Shock to arrest you, But agreed with your arrest reasons.

10. Rack rolled to see if you were gonna get unarrested and rolled a 40 and decided not to unarrest you.

11. I never fought with Rack I only told him what happened since he wasn't at the place of the scene he wouldn't have known what happened other than your side of the story.

12. I told said: You are lucky I didn't just ban you straight up for Staff Disrespect L2AP and all the other stuff.

Thank you that's all I gotta say.

spacer.png

Warned during sit continued to do so.

spacer.png

Jumped off the hill after AOS and starts running away from the base where I freeze him and bring ST

spacer.png

Saying "Suck a dick" In Character according to you.

You got a 3-day ban when it could be over a week.

I agree I shouldn't have brought an ST but it was a heat of the moment decision.

Edited by Josh Schneider
  • Winner 1

You shot at me in the hut where nobody is around so that’s a lie on an official forums ticket which honestly should shame you

You froze be no clipped to me and said what you said then tp’ed the ST although I did see a blue line trying to grab at me soooo that’s another lie

logs are true you did AOS me after you froze and noclipped to me... then Tped shock

Using word almost as equal then “suck a fucking dick” (which I didn’t say) where used towards me before I said suck a dickit. I don’t lash out or use profanity towards anyone unless it’s used towards me first.

Thw admin did agree you shouldn’t have brought shock as well as told me in these exact words “ Yea you’re right he was admin abusing I’m going to talk to a higher up about that. Turned to you because YOU FOUGHT YOUR OWN SIT and said “No no” looked back at me and said you shouldn’t have been arrested and I’m sorry I’ll have a talk with his higher ups. He looked at shock and said if you’re tped to anyone to arrest them don’t. Shock said yea it didn’t feel fair or right at all to arrest him.

You going back and forth with Rack yelling and arguing about your doings is fighting and when I kept proving you wrong you used profanity towards me and he told you to stop and you told him to shut up.

Rack then told me theirs no helping you man take it to the forums he’s just gonna ban you at that time I then said suck a dick to you. Then bippity bopping boop I hurt your feelings and you banned me for three days. 1 hour later I read your comments of the attempted lies now in this Sit Ticket.

my question to you is what do I gain by “lying” If anything you just proved my point about you abusing me. If anything you got me locked in for  “staff disrespect” but I only disrespected you when you used profanity towards me. 

As as for the t-Baggin show me in the roles or anywhere it’s your job to tell me how I RP. If anything I celebrated my kill by t-bagging. If my form of rp upsets you I’m sorry but abusing me and disrespecting me as a player is in called for.   If I hurt your feelings that bad or offended you that you had to abuse your powers to get your way with me I’m sorry.

and if you think about it the term “RDM” is random death match. Nowhere in the logs does it show me shooting you to your death. 

As for “leaving to avoid punishment”like you said you where not in admin mode. That proves another form of abuse towards me. The proper way to handle that situation is talk to an admin. NOT FIGHT YOUR OWN SITS!

And me saying “Suck my dick” which you rediculously a use me of was used ooc nowhere in character was it used towards you. Once an OOC discussion is begun (Admin sit) *cough cough* that you fought and gave judgment punishment upon (you’re own biased opinion) it results in OOC action unless if I was in character physically bragging you saying “suck my dick” then it’s in character sexual harassment.

Edited by [VN] ~CYpher~
4 minutes ago, traditional said:

TL;DR please

Took an awfully long time to type that... just saying. But it’s all good b. Any ban removal threads gonna be too long.  But I respect your neutral vote thanks for taking the time to take a look.

Edited by [VN] ~CYpher~

ST Trickster here, while I do agree that a certain admin abused his powers, I was there when Shampoo was talking to both admins. The only profanities came from the arrestee Shampoo. We were sorting the situation out when he started shouting profanities at all three of us. 

Edited by Chadvader
3 minutes ago, Chadvader said:

ST Trickster here, while I do agree that a certain admin abused his powers, I was there when Shampoo was talking to both admins. The only profanities came from the arrestee Shampoo. We were sorting the situation out when he started shouting profanities at all three of us. 

Lol really at all 3 yea im gonna shout profanities at the 2 people that are trying to assist me that sided with me 😂 clearly a biased opinion obviously a friend of the admin that is being accused of abusing his power. How else would you magically stumble upon this thread? Unless ordered by your commander of course.

4 minutes ago, [VN] ~CYpher~ said:

Lol really at all 3 yea im gonna shout profanities at the 2 people that are trying to assist me that sided with me 😂 clearly a biased opinion obviously a friend of the admin that is being accused of abusing his power. How else would you magically stumble upon this thread? Unless ordered by your commander of course.

This is the first time i've met Trickster i talked to him in TS asked him to go on this thread to comment his honest opinion and tell me if i did something out of place or said something out of place he responded with his honest opinion.

4 minutes ago, [VN] ~CYpher~ said:

How else would you magically stumble upon this thread? Unless ordered by your commander of course.

That's a mega dumb react for me man. People view the ban appeals all the time, and your ban appeal is on the main page of the forum. Now from me it's gonna be a -1 until you can provide proof of your claims. 

1 minute ago, Josh Schneider said:

This is the first time i've met Trickster i talked to him in TS asked him to go on this thread to comment his honest opinion and tell me if i did something out of place or said something out of place he responded with his honest opinion.

Understandable and I respect that. But I’m all honestly from me I only attack people if I feel as I am attacked first. Which you did attack me by mistreating me abusing me, and using profane language towards me. All this could’ve been avoided if you didn’t take your own admin sit.

Just now, [VN] ~CYpher~ said:

Understandable and I respect that. But I’m all honestly from me I only attack people if I feel as I am attacked first. Which you did attack me by mistreating me abusing me, and using profane language towards me. All this could’ve been avoided if you didn’t take your own admin sit.

I didnt take my own admin sit, Rack took your ticket and i went to him trying to explain the situation again we have people who was there and said person responded, Now you try and flame him because of the fact he is saying something you dont like...

2 minutes ago, [SR] Clank [NA] said:

That's a mega dumb react for me man. People view the ban appeals all the time, and your ban appeal is on the main page of the forum. Now from me it's gonna be a -1 until you can provide proof of your claims. 

Well since this is my 2nd ever forum request (1st time ever being banned from a server) I didn’t know where to post it. So I assumed I was in the correct location. 

Well since this is my 2nd ever forum request (1st time ever being banned from a server) I didn’t know where to post it. So I assumed I was in the correct location. 

Its in the correct section of the forums but its "Trending Topics" on the main page.

1 minute ago, [VN] ~CYpher~ said:

This is the correct spot. I was saying that its featured on the main page of the forums with all the recent replies. That's why he found it most likely.

Just now, Chadvader said:

Regardless if the admin used profane language on you (which he didn't), you should never shout them back. You did, which was why you were banned.

I don’t know what you gain by lying in all honesty why would I lie. I’ve supported this server for a long time. I come out of retirement after a year. This was my main server. So why would I jeopardize that if he “didn’t use profane words towards me@?

I don’t know what you gain by lying in all honesty why would I lie. I’ve supported this server for a long time. I come out of retirement after a year. This was my main server. So why would I jeopardize that if he “didn’t use profane words towards me@?

You played the server for 10 hours, wouldn't exactly call that supporting the server also forum account is brand new.

10 minutes ago, Josh Schneider said:

I didnt take my own admin sit, Rack took your ticket and i went to him trying to explain the situation again we have people who was there and said person responded, Now you try and flame him because of the fact he is saying something you dont like...

Reguardless it’s a rule. If an admin is in a sit that involves another admin he is not to be present of the accuser. Which you tped yourself you where not summoned. And saying something I don’t like. I encourage hit to tell the truth but from my point of view and from what I heard from you why would I have to lie? 

Edited by [VN] ~CYpher~

You played the server for 10 hours, wouldn't exactly call that supporting the server also forum account is brand new.

Look at my profile picture bro. I don’t necessarily have all the time in the world to play games anymore like kids do. At most I get 1 day out of my week. I retired from the server because I left for basic.

Reguardless it’s a rule. If an admin is in a sit that involves another admin he is not to be present of the accuser. Which you typed yourself you where not summoned. And saying something I don’t like. I encourage hit to tell the truth but from my point of view and from what I heard from you why would I have to lie? 

Yo both of you just stop. Stop the arguing. None of you respond back until you get a question or there is some evidence that you need to put in 

1 minute ago, Arroyo said:

Yo both of you just stop. Stop the arguing. None of you respond back until you get a question or there is some evidence that you need to put in 

My apologies, I’m new to this whole thing of forum ban things. I didn’t mean to overstep any boundaries.

2 minutes ago, [VN] ~CYpher~ said:

Look at my profile picture bro. I don’t necessarily have all the time in the world to play games anymore like kids do. At most I get 1 day out of my week. I retired from the server because I left for basic.

spacer.png

just gonna place this here sorry arroyo.

I didnt administrate it so im perfectly fine to be there.

Well y’all can go ahead and close this forum thread down. Just another sever that has abused me and backed up by friends of the accused and  bs rules.

nobody is gonna sit on their computer and record 24/7 to give you evidence. Doing so requires a lot of memory. It shares me to say this cus I truly loved this server back in the day but how this server greets its player base makes me frown upon it. Anyways sorry for wasting talks time. But it ain’t worth it cus I’m gonna be told the same thing “ give evidence “

Edited by [VN] ~CYpher~
  • Disagree 1

Jesus fucking christ this suggestion gave me type 2 aids.

No ban appeal will ever be well received when there is such a backing by the staff member that did the ban.

If you don't give us evidence to support YOUR claim as a player, I am taking the staff's say on the report. They were there, they saw it, so were you.

Unfortunately you're right that recording 24/7 takes alot of memory. (If you keep the clips for some fucking reason.) But if you ever record with the intent to catch a staff member abusing you're going to be so dissapointed.

I've seen it time and time again with these ban appeals, let me give you the process of a successful ban appeal.

>Player makes ban appeal.

>>Player provides sufficient evidence of wrong doing or atleast can have someone back him up from the server.

>>>Player doesn't continue to reply on his ban appeal by "Thanking" or "Disliking and calling out" the players who hold your fate in hand.

Honestly man, you were trained to not shoot your brothers on the server, you saw it and listened to it get preached in your ears from a trainer. If you got punched and wanted it to stop you simply have to say "don't hit me"

Or just call him out for RDM if you wanted to be a cock about it.

If me taking the time to write this out wasn't so blatantly obvious, here's my -1.

• Winner 2

0 evidence in your favor, admin and witness have put up support against you, yes he shouldnt have TP'd a ST to arrest you but it seems everyone was heated, when have you EVER seen a clone t-bag a dead body just shoot it a few times if you want to disrespect. -1 you could have gotten a ban that was alot longer

• Agree 1

-1 all stated above

Shooting / killing another person is considered RDM. ARDM is considered RDM.  Even MRDM is considered RDM.. You will get punished for shooting or killing someone. So just don't shoot another brother in clone armor.

2 hours ago, [VN] ~CYpher~ said:

Lol you know I hurt his feelings if he’s gonna put a “dumb” box on my comments 

Stop replying so damn much to your own ban appeal. It's three days. Even if your appeal would be accepted, nothing would happen to the staff member. Obviously you're very inclined to get him in trouble. So make a staff abuse report. Have evidence on hand and it will be dealt with. Otherwise, stop the toxicity.

2 hours ago, [VN] ~CYpher~ said:

I know I shouldn't be responding here, but dude, There are plenty of previous and current service members on here. You're a boot, you've got plenty of time to dick around. Take a ban with grace the same you would if your Lt yelled at you for not having a high and tight enough fade. And stop showing off your uniform to everyone. Nobody cares

t. veteran USAF / in process of commissioning /  worked with all service branches as a nuclear C&C  Operator.

• Agree 2
13 minutes ago, Husky said:

I know I shouldn't be responding here, but dude, There are plenty of previous and current service members on here. You're a boot, you've got plenty of time to dick around. Take a ban with grace the same you would if your Lt yelled at you for not having a high and tight enough fade. And stop showing off your uniform to everyone. Nobody cares

t. veteran USAF / in process of commissioning /  worked with all service branches as a nuclear C&C  Operator.

Spoken like a true Chairforce boy congrats you’re a nuke I don’t give a fuck 😂

• Disagree 1

lol i got no idea what this thread even is anymore

-1 ban appeal

Saying these things in a sit is a big no no. I don't know why you thought you could just tell administration of the server to "suck a fucking dick". How is it, that someone who is apparently a military boot member (correct me if im wrong I got no idea) is disrespectful and does not go about this in a reasonable manner? Im a actual child and I probably could do this better than you.
1st step: stop being a retard
2nd step: be nicer, calmer, more respectful to the people on your appeal, less cancer.
3rd step: admit your faults.

If you did those things than this appeal wouldn't be so bad and so cancer. The appeal would probably even be worth +1ing if you went about it like a normal human. Stop being dumb! Thanks.

• Agree 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

4 hours ago, [VN] ~CYpher~ said:

Lmao, why are you even putting ur time on here when ur just minging? Who cares about that profile pic anyways.

• Agree 1

I'm gonna give this a fat -1 first encounter I had with you was you getting into the LAAT and attempting to take off, during an event, and when we told you to get out, you wouldn't. So yeah, I physgunned the LAAT down, not only could it kill you, it could've killed a massive amount of troopers, event jobs, and ruin the event for everyone. After you finally got out of the LAAT you then proceeded to whine in ooc chat, and call me names such as "dumbass", "pleb", etc... I also heard from other players that you were saying some nasty things and that's why you were also arrested. Not too sure what that was about. But during my encounter with you, I see really no intention to roleplay properly.

Edited by Hayley

Even if Josh did this,  you admitted that you FailRP, ERP , and disrespected admins.   There are countless other people stating you were minging before this.
Also,  Your attitude is not helping.     Really dude?  Flaunting that your service member?  There is good handful of people on this server who are either active/former service members who have a better attitude than you.    

One final note:  RDM does not mean that you shot someone to death on this server.   It includes attempted and mass as well. 

Edited by Zensras
  • Agree 1

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

From what i witness and what i was told,josh froze him and tped a shock to him, i dont know if that is true, but thats what i was told.Shampoo was in jail and then starting to disrespect staff and josh. I was telling to calm down but didnt so the rest happened.From reading more into it.I will note josh did come to the sit and argue with me. I did tell to leave the sit and id handle it. While in the matter of both of them screaming at each other. I do recommend the sentence to be shorter but also have a HA+ plus have a talk with josh since i have seen him do abuse his power a bit when he shouldn't of. 

Edited by Rackarain
15 hours ago, Regional said:

-1 Reasons above 
PS..  .I don't think NULL have a A'den right now which is the only Green Null

He meant green Omega. Which is Atin's light ops model. Atin= Josh

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata