[CLOSED] aust is a AFK Commander for SC

All Commander Reports will be evaluated and decided on by the Directors.

Flaming on posts is not allowed. You may give your side of the story but other than that you can not start flaming or arguing with anyone.

A commanding officer or the Commander them self can not demote or punish someone for making a report on them or else they could be removed from their position.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Name: SC TR1 CT Eric

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:185082659

Commander's Name:Aust

Commander's Steam ID (OPTIONAL IF UNABLE TO FIND):could not find

Battalion:Shadow Company

Why should this Commander be demoted?:He is never on we dont even know his name we had to ask a admin for it and hes the reason Shadow company does not have anyone

Proof (VIDEOS/PICTURES/ETC):we dont have proof because hes never on

Suggestion for new Commander of that Battalion (OPTIONAL)?:Crixuzs

Honestly ive been on all day for the past 2 weeks and not once have i seen him on till today ive seen ERIC here on quite a bit the past couple days and quiet frankly i feel a little bad for him since he is the only one always on(at least that i see for the 12+ hours im on) and does a great job as a person in RP and ever Since AUST has been BCMD not has he once made the initiative to fix his battalion and try to mass recruit so his battalion... oh and what he had said when brought up that was battalion is dead he said "Quality>Quantity" why would that matter when the battalions dead and you have like 3 different people get on a day max?

8 minutes ago, Jax said:

This is a little fishy based on your ranks, how long have you been in the SC? 

Is there anyone else who can attest to this? I'm pretty sure i've seen him get on.

ive seen him for like the past 4-5 days? and he cant get promoted because no one else is on

Edited by Fido™

The fact of the matter is the only people that have decided to take matters into their own hands are low-ranks. Truth be told, I realistically never see him from 4PM EST to 2 AM EST. I want to hear from him, but I never see him on.

Being former BCMD of SC I know that Aust used to be active. Although I was sent a roster as I just wanted to check up on the battalion and since I've left it seems that the battalion has turned into a mess with around a total of 25 players. If he is inactive then +1 (Sorry Aust)

As the Regimental Commander for the Specialized Battalions, I would have wished this was brought up to me before you posted a commander report. That being said, Aust should not be demoted, yet. He should be given 2 weeks to improve the activity of his battalion aswell as his own activity, or I will step in. 

8 hours ago, yoboiyumyumz said:

All Commander Reports will be evaluated and decided on by the Directors.

Flaming on posts is not allowed. You may give your side of the story but other than that you can not start flaming or arguing with anyone.

A commanding officer or the Commander them self can not demote or punish someone for making a report on them or else they could be 

Suggestion for new Commander of that Battalion (OPTIONAL)?:Crixuzs

Is Crixuzs even a member of our battalion? As a commander of Shadow Company I see what goes on in the battalion. I can agree yes @aust has  away from the battalion. But If ANYONE should run for commander It should be myself (The most active Shadow Company member) Or Commander @Thunder 

However I will ask my troops to assess this so we get a wider communtiy feedback. However for now.. we will just see what happens I guess? 

Edited by Freck

British

2 minutes ago, Freck said:

Is Crixuzs even a member of our battalion? As a commander of Shadow Company I see what goes on in the battalion. I can agree yes @aust has  away from the battalion. But If ANYONE should run for commander It should be myself (The most active Shadow Company member) Or Commander @Thunder 

Freck may i say I was on all day yesterday and I only saw you once or twice since I joined

• Retired Founder
40 minutes ago, yoboiyumyumz said:

Freck may i say I was on all day yesterday and I only saw you once or twice since I joined

Are you kidding me? @Freck is online literally 8+ hours a day and working his ass off for Shadow Company.. The fact that you say he's not active disgusts me.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Forseen said:

Are you kidding me? @Freck is online literally 8+ hours a day and working his ass off for Shadow Company.. The fact that you say he's not active disgusts me.

I'm sorry I am pst not bst time zone I think thats why I don't see him and can we not make a fight about this?

Edited by yoboiyumyumz
Wanted to add
54 minutes ago, yoboiyumyumz said:

I'm sorry I am pst not bst time zone I think thats why I don't see him and can we not make a fight about this?

I understand you dont see me, But I am the person who is trying as much As I can to bring in as many people as I can. I work my ass off on the Doc work, And quite frankly, I run the battalion. Yes Im not the best at activity for those who are western but I am Definatly active

British

8 hours ago, Max said:

AFK and other servers I want to hear how he responds to this and his men before I cast my vote

Well said. In my opinion. I just want the best for Shadow Company. I'm working my ass off to keep us running and quite frankly It seems like its only me who cares. Y'all can +1 or -1 TBH. I'm just gonna do my best to kep us running.

British

Ok, So what we've got here from my POV, is a mostly blind accusation by a lower rank who has recently joined, You've got evidence to support this as you've not seen him on sure but from what I know due to how long you've been in saying something this bold is a...Tad extreme. Now I will say this, I would prefer @Freck As SC BCMD Now Ik I've only been in here one day as an SC, But even from my time outside of the SC I've seen constant work from Freck in all aspects, He balances his naval staff and he still keeps a battalion alive, (He's also eastern so that'd kinda help to have 1 eastern BCMD but TBF that's not why I'm here) Aust is fine, He isn't doing something specifically wrong but I'd rather have @Freck be SC BCMD

Chirri, The squeaker. So...In that respect I guess +1 for his removal -1 for the replacement idea

Edited by Sol!
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, Sol! said:

Ok, So what we've got here from my POV, is a mostly blind accusation by a lower rank who has recently joined, You've got evidence to support this as you've not seen him on sure but from what I know due to how long you've been in saying something this bold is a...Tad extreme. Now I will say this, I would prefer @Freck As SC BCMD Now Ik I've only been in here one day as an SC, But even from my time outside of the SC I've seen constant work from Freck in all aspects, He balances his naval staff and he still keeps a battalion alive, (He's also eastern so that'd kinda help to have 1 eastern BCMD but TBF that's not why I'm here) Aust is fine, He isn't doing something specifically wrong but I'd rather have @Freck be SC BCMD

Chirri, The squeaker. So...In that respect I guess +1 for his removal -1 for the replacement idea

For it to be called alive it needs to have an active player base western time no disrespect

+1 is he is inactive as claimed in this post.  Personally, i have only seen Aust 2 times since he got BCMD, the first time being the day he got it, the 2nd being some random time at night.  If he is active at an unorthox time, which is mostly unseen by EST players, than -1.

I think this has gotten out of hand tbh I have been on later for reasons. I will try to be more active then before. I have spent most of my time on this server, and I am putting as much effort as I can into the battalion. I understand that you may not see me on that much, but I have other things to deal with. I fully understand why you might be mad at me, but I will try to become more active. Thank you for all of your feedback on this situation and I will try to build off of it. :D

Edited by aust

Former: Shadow Company BCMD, Grey Jedi Master, and Wrath of the Sith