Beluga Model - Sith Assassin

Bug Type (Server:): Clone Wars RP

Severity level (1-3): 2

Evidence (if you can): 

Description of the bug: Since the Update, the Beluga model got deleted for some apparent reason, this restricts the assassin informants from actually going undercover and be shown as a huge error sign.

How can we recreate it: Re-Add the model into the server.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

I was told the Battlemaster jedi model was meant to get replaced with the one that was just added. The battlemaster model always has a weird dark ass look to it on the ship and can hardly see them. The beluga model was meant to stay, as it's used typically by shadows and assassins.

• 3 months later...
29 minutes ago, Sanchez Resident said:

Is it an issue for jedi

The beluga model doesn’t work for jedi either, but it was already getting fixed in the next update I’m pretty sure 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

1 hour ago, Sanchez Resident said:

Is it an issue for jedi

58 minutes ago, Kronos Jones said:

The beluga model doesn’t work for jedi either, but it was already getting fixed in the next update I’m pretty sure 

It’s because the beluga model was deleted from the server 4heads

Edited by Arroyo
4 hours ago, Arroyo said:

It’s because the beluga model was deleted from the server 4heads

IK but pretty sure this was already being dealt with in the update anyway is what im saying lol

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...